Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews

Its a good experience for me to work in Microsoft. I found it very easy and faced i have learned alot of from Microsoft. I would like to recommend it to every one
Great learning experience but they shut down support operations in Pakistan without any prior notice. Other then that the seniors and the overall environment is very encouraging.
Well the job itself was very technical. But i have learned alot of things in that period. The office was the best we were even introduced to work for only 4 days in the week as well
Microsoft is highly proactive and professional towards employees and its customers experience. This company is globally recognized and has wide range of products for all size of business companies
My Working Experience is very good .Environment and Management is very good.Project discussion about client is very good.Workplace culture is better for womens.
All Microsoft products are developed on the vision of user friendly but there are lot of deficiencies like security and application crash and cache corruption are very common problems.
It was great working for such tech giant. People were very helpful and overall atmosphere of the workplace was very employee friendly. Culture of the company was really encouraging.
During my internship at Microsoft; I worked on the windows phone applications and accelerate my skills n the development. During my time, I worked on the following technologies: Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone. Windows Phone Emulator Resources. Silverlight 4 Tools For Visual Studio. XNA Game Studio 4.0. Microsoft Expression Blend for Windows Phone.
Pros
Mentoring
Cons
Hectic Load
Started my career as an internee which was full of a lot of initial learning about MS products like UWP, Dyanmix AX, Azure, MS Office 360, Sharepoint and IoT. It was a good learning curve and and future scope for whats coming ahead.
Pros
Good Timings
Cons
Lot of self Learning
Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture Setting clear team goals. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
Pros
Free Mobile Allownce.
Cons
Health care insurance And other benifits.
a typical work place, i learned a lot like team management, administration , distribution handling, trade engagement , channel development, training and standardization.
love to work there ,it was very friendly and very comfortable environment and staff, i have great experience and learned a lot. management great, there is not very hardest part because i enjoy while working
A fun place to work with. where we can interact with the whole world having conversation with other employees of Microsoft. A place where we can learn a lot of things in a very enjoyable manner.
Pros
Learning, Great Environment
have gained great experience ...and learnt a lot...learnt new coding techniques .they helped in making Microsoft application for Microsoft store.one of the best experience
Getting a chance to work as a Microsoft Student Partner was always a dream that came true. Microsoft literally changed me as a person, I realized where the world is going and why chose the companies like Microsoft, how the processes work and what the world is really up to that helped me a lot to shape my career and the guidance I received from the people at Microsoft helped me grow as an individual and to learn the most in-demand skills
Pros
The best networking place
Cons
You may harm yourself while learning and learning
While working at Microsoft, Microsoft has equipped with a lot of Technical and Sof Skills. My Core duties at Microsoft were to organize some technical training on Microsoft Products and speak at various Technologies at every place that needs assistance. -I trained more than 300 people on different technologies -Helped people with their projects
Pros
Technical Training, Growth, Fun Events
Learning n beneficial environment, learned new skills and different way to achieve n built the tricky things in the simple ways
Pros
Learning
Cons
No extra benefits
i feel so nice to gives this. i hope this will be very fine for me and i can't express those feeling but give me one chance i shall be very thanks full to you for this acts of kindness...
Pros
yeah it's good for anyone because if the person are not feel boring
Cons
health is very necessary to take care our self
It was the first place from where ,i take start.There was many innovative works.Being as an internee i learned Microsoft Technologies.
That was the great management and Great place ever. i did work on contract base and more clearly with third party. Microsoft also gives you a chance to invent more things. so that's why it was a 6 months contract base job in which we learned code & many more. So, that was the just fantastic.
Pros
Learn professional way of code
Cons
There was no salary for contract base guys.
  1. Employee Reviews