Motive

Motive Employee Reviews

Pakistan21 reviews

Good interview process.

They have a smooth hiring and onborading process. The timings are a little off and the salary is also competitive. The beenfots are also extremely good. They have a 3 month probationary period

Good for making money

The organisation is great for making money but there isn't a high level of advancement and the timings are very odd. The management is great on the other and and quite supportive.

Pros

Remuneration

Cons

Timings

Productive and fun

Good place to work in. The timings are something you might need to get used to, other than that, it's a good field in which you can learn alot and mature.

Gaming room, Free lunch, Ping pong and a lot of other activities to keep you off the work load.

Join in if you have a competitive edge over lead generation, Salesforce and cold B2B cold calling experience.You have to dial in the number of calls set according to your designation, SDR or AE Usually 50 - 75 a day.

A very relaxed, reliable and safe environment

Working at Keep truckin has been a great experience uptill now. If you want to work in a professional environment and have a new learning scope. Then this is the place to be as the Management is very professional.

Excellent leadership

I would talk mostly about Engineering department. The leadership is great. They bring top-notch tech leaders from popular US companies. The yearly evaluation process got very improved. The increments were very fair.

Fun workplace if with a foosball table

A decent place to work at. Wouldn't have left KeepTruckin if i had a choice. But had to let go due to a personal reason. The basic timing of the workplace was a little stressful for personal life as it got a little difficult to manage daily chores with the time cycle but its not impossible.

Pros

Free coffee, tea, lunch, snacks

Cons

Timing as per me only

Not a good experience

At anytime you will be kicked off And if u can butter well can exist well . What ever you do your work kindly present to your high ups. All an all is in your own hands U will never be appreciated

Pros

Bonus eop

Cons

Sudden forced resign

Excellent

Amazing experience and loved the environment and culture food on the house and snacks as well. Always pay before the comitted date and more than competitive salary

Good company But no job security

The company benefits are good but you never know when they lay you off. The environment was really good, an ideal place to work with free food table tennis and other recreational activities

The Office building is nice.

The office building is nice. The basic salary is nice. Nice environment to to work in. Table Tennis (Ping Pong) is there. you can enjoy Playstation and Fuse-ball as well. They always transfer salary On or Before time. (NO matter what) But there is NO Job Security.

Productive and Highly Paid Job

The time spent KeepTruckin has been amazing, Good opportunity to learn all avenues of sales and learn how to build strong corporate relations. The culture is amazing too and the company makes sure they facilitate you with all kind of benefits.

Best place for work

I have been working at KeepTruckin full-time for more than a year. Rapid exposure to latest technologies Freedom to explore and contribute Constructive work environment

Great place for learning and good work environment

A typical day at work would include making outbound calls and inbound calls to sell and educate the customer about our product. I learned a lot such as the sales process and different soft wares. The management was quite good and supportive. The hardest part of the job was making outbound calls and facing abusive and rude customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we closed a sale.

Pros

Free lunch, health insurance and Company Transport

A productive workplace!

As an American firm, majority of the job roles operate at night, thus providing a very much secure and safe environment. The managers makes sure that the employees are never over burdened In short, an amazing, yet a challenging company to work at.

Pros

Free food, free health insurance, flexible hours

Cons

Night shifts

Fun workplace during Occasional Concerts

During occasions for example; Independence Day, Halloween, Christmas and New Year we see the colleagues performing concerts in the office and that sounds fun and energetic that boosts up the moral to work even harder.

Pros

Free dinner and annual leaves

Cons

Not much

Excellent work environment and company culture. Training and mentorship is Top Notch. Market compettitve salary packages and perks. Flexible working hours.

Pros

food on the house, pick and drop

Excellent

One of the best firm's I have worked for. Massive opportunities for growth. Included in the Forbes top 100 cloud companies which adds value to the profile of it's employees

Pros

Pay package, work culture

Cons

Inter departmental politics

A good learning experience.

Learnt a lot from this organization. I have come across different people of different categories at one place and which helped me a lot to groom myself.

good place

It was a good and productive place to work. I learned a new expertise from there. Improved my speaking skills as well as the Handling a client. Learned new CRMs

Good Place to work

Good Working space and friendly environment free working environment. Great place to learn new things. Free Lunch and snacks. Appreciate hard working people

Pros

Free lunch and snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Motive Reviews by Location

• Motive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?