MTBC Employee Reviews

Having good experience. Their work from home facility is best but network issues are lot due to proxy blocking and they are the best choice for fresh graduate.
MTBC is a good plate form for new and experienced person. MTBC give multiple benefits are our employees, one of the most benefit is a medical and monthly kitchen items.
Pros Free lunches Tea breaks Ration Healthcare gym Cons Saturday is on, No national Holidays
Pros
Free lunches, Tea breaks, Ration, Healthcare
Cons
Saturday is on, No national Holidays
It is not the ideal workplace for creative professionals. A lot of restrictions might hinder a conducive environment, that is necessary for productivity. However, this also ensures minimal distractions. Overall, the professional learning you achieve backed up by employee benefits makes up for these loopholes.
Pros
Free meals, free medical and dental coverage, in-house day care, in-house fitness center, in-house tailor, barber, and cobbler, discounted monthly grocery, monthly benefits.
Cons
no public holidays, no mobile phones allowed.
Excellent Team Hardworking Management Facilities (Medical, Food, Ration, Day care, Tailor, Gym, Cobbler, Hair Dresser etc)But Saturday is on and NO National Holidays.
Pros
Cons
Saturday is on and NO National Holidays.
Good working environment, Good medical and other benefits, normal work load, no late sitting usually, but the best thing is, meal provided by the company. I found MTBC is one of the most friendly and cooperative working place.
Pros
Professional Environment, Good Salary Packages, Maximum Learning Opportunities, Supportive Management, Monthly Bonuses and Annual Increments, Free Medical and Dental Facility, Benefits include Gym, Salon, Tailor, Utility Items etc
Cons
No National Holidays, Mobile Phone Not Allowed in Office Premises
On of the best institution of IT employees, they work only for overseas doctors and their patients. Basically MTBC is a medical billing company they are doing their best.
No job security,night shift is very stressfull.team leads are very rude. employee has no importance.owner is stingy person.bakwas company. Room #26 hahahha
Pros
no lunch
Cons
stress
It has a good environment for female.. Good adminstrator... The company gives medical and other opportunity like improve skills of girls regarding stitching.jim,parlour etc The comapny also gives grocery and understand the employer problems. Best benefit is Hajjj facility...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MTBC?
I love this job soo much..... i missed so much... Every thing is good like parlour gym employee store all benefits is sooooo good. I really want to do job again but not possible ;(
Pros
Good environment for girls
Cons
At mtbc learn atlot and enjoy my learning and development phase. Very professional environment there. From intial to end my phase whenever I had problem concerns to senior they help me.
Interact cross functionality with Product Line Managers, Developers, Patternmakers and Web Developers.  Work with external agencies on outsourced work, to provide feedback and instruction on their work  Report to the Creative Director on behalf of team and production artists. Worked directly with four Project Managers and one Traffic Manager  Coordinate and maintain databases of photography and art work. Assist with the development and maintenance of PAF Brand identity systems
Organization is working on fast pace. It is good platform for learning and exploring new learning opportunities each year. It is very good organization for entry level and experienced professionals.
It was a wonderfull time . Matbc provide good atmosphare for work . If i got a chance i will go back to MTBC . Specially ladies it was a safest place for work .
MTBC is a leading healthcare IT company of USA. It is listed on NASDAQ. It provides an excellent opportunity to learn, unlearn and relearn. The most challenging yet exciting part of the job is to analyze data as company has thousands of customers.
good experience at MTBC being working as software engineer. learned about different softwares and client dealing.how to deal and communicate with clients.Also have good experience of Account manager at Mtbc. strong coordination with all management and other team members.
This company is good but my shift is night which is not good for social and even family life. Then increments are not good and employees mostly consider it a police station because of its strict policies.
It was good to work with mtbc. A great working environment. I have worked there like: • To handle accounts receivables • To manage accounts of clients
Productive and fun work place, learn alot in terms of professionalism,integrity and hardworking. Worked with diversified workforce all across the Pakistan.
My first job was in MTBC and i learn many things from their they polish me and my abilities and i learn how to serve in professional company how to groom our abilities
For learning perspective it is good company, but there is so much politics. For long run, it is not good company. For the beginner it is very good company to grow the carrier.
  1. Employee Reviews