MTBC Employee Reviews in Islamabad

Islamabad9 reviews
MTBC is a leading healthcare IT company of USA. It is listed on NASDAQ. It provides an excellent opportunity to learn, unlearn and relearn. The most challenging yet exciting part of the job is to analyze data as company has thousands of customers.
I have been working in MTBC since the last 4 years and I have gained experience of Medical billing from MTBC. The great thing in MTBC is they are continuously training their employees with new laws and changes in medical coding. It also provides great chances of growth to the competent employees.
Pros
Employee Benefits.
Cons
Night Shift
MTBC, Medical Transcription Billing, Corp., is a publicly traded healthcare IT company that provides electronic health record software and technology-based medical billing, transcription and practice management services to healthcare providers in the United States.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Medical, Gym
Cons
Saturday(Working day)
Learned how to develop mobile apps on android studio.It was a good experince in a well reputed company and capable of developing android applications in future
A typical work day start at 4:00 p.m to 2.00 a.m.
I learned a lot of from this company because I have been working there for more than 2 years.

Management, during that time I had good relationship with people in charge of my Department where I worked.

Relationship with co-workers excellent

The most enjoyable part is the good relationship with co-workers
I found MTBC is one of the most friendly and cooperative working place. Where one can progress to his or her full potential. Good relationship with your peers and management is maintained all the time.
Pros
Discounted grocery, free services like medical & dental, gym, tailor, free meals
Cons
Night shift
I had a great experience with the organization that has almost all the departments of organization that work together. Since the company has a big structure and many clients, its databases and servers has been distributed on many nodes on different locations, i got hands on experience on the distributed environment. The hardest part of the job was to make your presence at the office other than working hours was a routine. You will find your co-workers and seniors always helpful.
Pros
Free lunches, Medical allowances, Subsidized Ration.
Cons
Stickness, No annual leaves.
Good palce highly proffessional enviornment and very stricly impiemnted policys.

Provide number of facilities to employee
Pros
lunch and dinner and tea
Cons
8 to 12
This was my first company worked close to management learned Management skills.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Pay Package