MTBC Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

Warehouse Lead3 reviews
Pakistan3 reviews
What an awesome place to work, friendly environment with full of joy and fun. Management is good, every this is good there except salary!! Medical facilities are very good.
Pros
Every thing is perfect
Cons
low salary
I have spend my best time with MTBC,I have learned a lot of things especially how to manage work under pressure from management and divide the work with team.My co workers were really team player members i received mostly positive response from them.Not remembered the hardest time but most enjoyable part of the job that i remembered that to received intensives and party from the company when MTBC was registered under NASDAQ.
Cons
Many advanages i enjoyed from the company but disadvanage is only that was minimum salary.
Everyday is a routine work but with different slight changes, nature of work is the same. management is good enough to some extant as there are more than 2800 employees are working there. co-workers are very co-operative and a good atmosphere to work with colleagues. hardest part of the job is its timing specially night shift and work burden. there is no such part to enjoy as its only about the work which u have to do that's why trying to have some better opportunity in my Field HR.
Pros
free meal according to shift timings
Cons
Medical Facility, Gym, Barbour Shop