MTBC Management reviews

Pakistan76 reviews
Good place for beginner to learn but not good for long term because of poor management and also there are some other reasons.
Culture is very good...
Pros
free lunch, gym, saloon, medical
Cons
bad management
Excellent Team
Hardworking Management
But Saturday is on and NO National Holidays.
Pros
Excellent Team Hardworking Management Facilities (Medical, Food, Ration, Day care, Tailor, Gym, Cobbler, Hair Dresser etc)
Cons
Saturday is on and NO National Holidays.
Good working environment, Good medical and other benefits, normal work load, no late sitting usually, but the best thing is, meal provided by the company. I found MTBC is one of the most friendly and cooperative working place.
Pros
Professional Environment, Good Salary Packages, Maximum Learning Opportunities, Supportive Management, Monthly Bonuses and Annual Increments, Free Medical and Dental Facility, Benefits include Gym, Salon, Tailor, Utility Items etc
Cons
No National Holidays, Mobile Phone Not Allowed in Office Premises
good experience at MTBC being working as software engineer. learned about different softwares and client dealing.how to deal and communicate with clients.Also have good experience of Account manager at Mtbc.
strong coordination with all management and other team members.
The main issue of MTBC is lack proper management eiher its HR or IT management.Another major issue is lack of holidays. They work for 6 days a week and no public and religious holidays are offered Leads here wants there team to work on latest technologies like angular but they themselves have no idea of the technology. There is unnecessary strictness in clothing, timing internet usage restriction and some other things. But they are a really big company. One can get taste how corporate sector works. Plus, developers get an experience of working on large scale applications.
Pros
Free food, free medical, free ration
Cons
no holidays, average salary, clothing restrictions
A day MTBC has scrum, meetings, coding, review, fun etc. Learned many things such as ASP.Net Web API, Wso2 API management, Advance SQL Server and much more. Work culture in MTBC is nice sometimes a little harder. Better management. Searching and finding a bug in others code was most difficult part of job. Gatherings for birthdays or celebrations was enjoyable part of job.
Pros
Free lunch and Discounted Food Items
MTBC, Medical Transcription Billing, Corp., is a publicly traded healthcare IT company that provides electronic health record software and technology-based medical billing, transcription and practice management services to healthcare providers in the United States.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Medical, Gym
Cons
Saturday(Working day)
Working before like fun, but now the work is hectic and policies and against the employees satisfaction. Very bad in increasing the wages and no incentives, no public leaves also.
A typical work day start at 4:00 p.m to 2.00 a.m.
I learned a lot of from this company because I have been working there for more than 2 years.

Management, during that time I had good relationship with people in charge of my Department where I worked.
Relationship with co-workers excellent

The most enjoyable part is the good relationship with co-workers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MTBC?
Good place to learn work and professionalism. It is a plat form where grooming is too much better than others, Management is good. Work is based on teamwork.
What an awesome place to work, friendly environment with full of joy and fun. Management is good, every this is good there except salary!! Medical facilities are very good.
Pros
Every thing is perfect
Cons
low salary
This is reputation organization well for freshers providing opportunities to learn and enter in to job market. overall the organization is well need to managed by experience management.
Pros
free lunch laundry cobblar
It was a good eperience to work with a multinational company. I have faced tough situations and learn how to act in that situation.Management was satisfactory and i have learned so much about communication. the hardest part of job was that i worked in night shift for whole 5 months.
I learnt a lot.I found MTBC is one of the most friendly and cooperative working place. Where one can progress to his or her full potential. Good relationship with your peers and management is maintained all the time.
Pros
medical
Cons
no leaves
Pros
Discounted grocery, free services like medical & dental, gym, tailor, free meals
Cons
Night shift
I have spend my best time with MTBC,I have learned a lot of things especially how to manage work under pressure from management and divide the work with team.My co workers were really team player members i received mostly positive response from them.Not remembered the hardest time but most enjoyable part of the job that i remembered that to received intensives and party from the company when MTBC was registered under NASDAQ.
Cons
Many advanages i enjoyed from the company but disadvanage is only that was minimum salary.
MTBC provide me the track to learn how person have to work with professional environment.During my stay at MTBC I improve my management skills and computer skills as well.Now I have knowledge of Quick Books accounting software and Oracle software.
Supportive Management. Team Leads are very friendly. Very professional environment. Great company to start your career.
hectic day with work, misbehave of management, lack of professional ethics, frustrated co.worker. i did not enjoy anything.
Everyday is a routine work but with different slight changes, nature of work is the same. management is good enough to some extant as there are more than 2800 employees are working there. co-workers are very co-operative and a good atmosphere to work with colleagues. hardest part of the job is its timing specially night shift and work burden. there is no such part to enjoy as its only about the work which u have to do that's why trying to have some better opportunity in my Field HR.
Pros
free meal according to shift timings
Cons
Medical Facility, Gym, Barbour Shop
I have done my MBA (Finance) qualified in march,2014. Now worked as a Billing executive in MTBC Medical Transcriptive Billing Company from last two months.
Pros
Good job culture
Cons
Low salary