MTBC Employee Reviews

Pakistan68 reviews
Organization is working on fast pace. It is good platform for learning and exploring new learning opportunities each year. It is very good organization for entry level and experienced professionals.
This is reputation organization well for freshers providing opportunities to learn and enter in to job market. overall the organization is well need to managed by experience management.
Pros
free lunch laundry cobblar
It was a good eperience to work with a multinational company. I have faced tough situations and learn how to act in that situation.Management was satisfactory and i have learned so much about communication. the hardest part of job was that i worked in night shift for whole 5 months.
I learnt a lot.I found MTBC is one of the most friendly and cooperative working place. Where one can progress to his or her full potential. Good relationship with your peers and management is maintained all the time.
Pros
medical
Cons
no leaves
A place where to work with experience and enjoyable opportunities like to free transport etc which provide me better way to save my salary.
Pros
Free medical, Transport, lunch
Cons
Rare chances of Promotion
I am working in MTBC since 2009. I gained too much experience in healthcare field and attitude, behavior etc and i think which i have gained this will help me in my future and more in my life. I have no words about it.
Pros
Too many benefits like lunch, tea, ration, tailoring facility, saloon, cobbler and many more.
Cons
Medical, leaves, shirt leaves
Pros
Discounted grocery, free services like medical & dental, gym, tailor, free meals
Cons
Night shift
I enjoyed working there ..i love the coleagues and team lead most importantly there was so safe environment for Girls.. meal was offered there free of cost also facilities were god like tailoring and salon
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Free Medical
I had a great experience with the organization that has almost all the departments of organization that work together. Since the company has a big structure and many clients, its databases and servers has been distributed on many nodes on different locations, i got hands on experience on the distributed environment. The hardest part of the job was to make your presence at the office other than working hours was a routine. You will find your co-workers and seniors always helpful.
Pros
Free lunches, Medical allowances, Subsidized Ration.
Cons
Stickness, No annual leaves.
MTBC is good place to learn. It provides opportunity to new professional and groomes them and develop skills. Youngsters can learn a lot from experienced persons.
Pros
Meals, Home ration at discounted rate, Medical
Cons
Salary, Leaves
Perform Medical Billing for offshore doctors.Research / Analyze and prepare appeals when claims are rejected.Keep informed of all changes in the rules and regulations of Insurance Carriers and regularly update the Team Leader Tele converse with Insurance Companies for claim follow up. Tele converse with the Clients (doctors) in USA.
Pros
late sittings
Cons
health care
I have spend my best time with MTBC,I have learned a lot of things especially how to manage work under pressure from management and divide the work with team.My co workers were really team player members i received mostly positive response from them.Not remembered the hardest time but most enjoyable part of the job that i remembered that to received intensives and party from the company when MTBC was registered under NASDAQ.
Cons
Many advanages i enjoyed from the company but disadvanage is only that was minimum salary.
A good Place of Learning, but plenty of work to do with no recognizance of work done.
Employee can find a very less time for personal life.
Pros
Learning place
Cons
downsizing
Good palce highly proffessional enviornment and very stricly impiemnted policys.

Provide number of facilities to employee
Pros
lunch and dinner and tea
Cons
8 to 12
MTBC provide me the track to learn how person have to work with professional environment.During my stay at MTBC I improve my management skills and computer skills as well.Now I have knowledge of Quick Books accounting software and Oracle software.
Every day is typical,learn that how to work in challenging world, feel good to work with the peoples,the most enjoyable part is fulfill of task assign to me..
Supportive Management. Team Leads are very friendly. Very professional environment. Great company to start your career.
hectic day with work, misbehave of management, lack of professional ethics, frustrated co.worker. i did not enjoy anything.
There is a job opening in an other department of the same company as other co workers i also applied for the position, at that time i was handling the billing for the A++ practice for the company. and my position was critical. as there is a lot of work i have to do every day,
as my resume reached the operation manager he called me and ask me why you want to move to other department i replied as there are two days off per week and a higher salary is there, he said but i don't want to forward your resume as you are one of the highlighted worker in my staff and i don't want lose you.i replied instead what should i do no one can stop me to groom my carrier he said OK .

later i get an e mail that my salary is already increased with two days off in a week. i was very happy and start working with more intention and love.
Everyday is a routine work but with different slight changes, nature of work is the same. management is good enough to some extant as there are more than 2800 employees are working there. co-workers are very co-operative and a good atmosphere to work with colleagues. hardest part of the job is its timing specially night shift and work burden. there is no such part to enjoy as its only about the work which u have to do that's why trying to have some better opportunity in my Field HR.
Pros
free meal according to shift timings
Cons
Medical Facility, Gym, Barbour Shop
I love working at MTBC; the work is enjoyable, the culture is great, I'm constantly learning and being challenged, and the pay is pretty good too. So far, the MTBC acquisition hasn't seemed to affect any of that, let's hope it stays that way.
Pros
great worklife balance, opportunity for growth
Cons
Not good salary