Muller & Phipps

Muller & Phipps Employee Reviews

Pakistan11 reviews
Always held meetings with the sales staff and motivating them to fetch best results that helped me a great length to keep myself abreast with the day to day tasks.
Working in Muller&Phipps is quiet challenging. Dealing some hyper customers professionally and when work in pressure you learn allot. Guidance and appreciation from management plays a vital role in making you performance better. Culture at work does effect your personality and working in a professional environment increase your abilities. If management tries to bind your hands or when the practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person is quiet hard to digest. When working as a professional there are not much enjoyable parts at work. Everyday is a challenge which one has to face.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No professionalism
Management should try to give more empowerment to their employees and should try to create an environment which is productive rather than restrictive.
Pros
The best is that they gave me first chance to work in a multinational company
Cons
there is no growth chance in this company
one of the best company where I work, with good team and management.
experience learning and gaining scenario.

professional people with positive attitude.
This is the most like able company ever I was learn a lot from this company & there bosses..
All Management was really supportive
Muller and phipps works on the behalf of multi comapnies and sale their products though their sales officers. Its was a verry fruitful job and i enjoyed verry well.
Pros
Free pick and drops
Cons
Short break
It was good period of my professional life, but I was unable to give time to my family, working hour are much longer then management persons, I had been worked 15 to 18 hours daily without any extra charges, other than salary.
Pros
Occasionally
Cons
Good fmcg and consumer produts.Launching or doritos corn snaks achieved best numbers in all zone gives me a experience of selling imported products and enhance my relation to the hvo's and a class outlets.
Cons
Organization is good,People are cooperative & Professional.
Fun working there.

Good Compensation model.

Would love to be a part again.
I was handling 3 web based projects. I was responsible to update these projects and to provide online run time reports, to resolve any problems and bugs as the come up. As i was working with experienced people I got the opportunity to learn a lot, not only about web based programming but also how to handle large scale projects and how to communicate with users and employees of other departments. The hardest part of my job was to get the correct requirements out from the user if any updates are required. The most enjoyable part of the job was to teach other co-workers the new thing I learned that will help them with their projects.
Pros
friendly and helpful environment.
Cons
very long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Muller & Phipps?
Working in Muller&Phipps is great experience of life. I learn how to work in big organization.
Cons
22hours