NED University of engineering and technology

NED University of engineering and technology Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews
NED University is a good place to work and learn. The senior staff there are learned people and very helpful. The infrastructure needs a bit to be desired but the people more than make up for it.
Always go to the best quality and procure best product in favor of the NED UNI. Make sure the tender are up-to-mark and must be completed in time.
I am in a middle management post, It is a multi-dimensional job and includes management tasks as well. I am involving in initiating local and press tenders, market survey, liaising with vendors and market personnel,

checking and receiving of goods as per work order, inspection and issuance of items/goods as per requirement and inventory maintaining, projection of yearly, six monthly and quarterly goods requirement.

Monthly Impress account. I have done process Re-engineering for Internet Accounts Management System.
- Good job security
- Excessive administrative workload on the faculty

- Monetary benefits are not guaranteed

- Higher management has little regard for the well-being of highly qualified employees

- A lot of bureaucracy

- Teaching is a wonderful experience
NED UET is the most prestigious and one of the oldest university in the country. We are fortunate enough to cater to the most talented and studious of the students in the whole country. The faculty is highly qualified and well-trained to teach and I have also gone through various training exercises to improve my professional conduct on the job.

The hardest part of the job is to conduct research as the research culture here still needs some time to improve.

Overall I enjoy teaching here. Its not the most ideal job for me but it is a blessing as well to be able to teach and groom the best lot of students.
Teaching to the student is pleasure to me so I enjoyed a lot.

I learned so many new skills every day, and dealing with students is very good experince.
Pros
Work is easy
Cons
to teach you always upto date
I have learned many things by teaching in this institute, I have first time taught finance course, so it is tough for me but I have learned a lot from here. Management was very much good, All the staff from lover level to upper level was very cooperative.
Pros
Good management
Cons
---------
Had a great experience in NED university
Co workers really Corporate as well

Lacking Salary is a main factor to Leave NED University of Engineering and Technology
Cons
At the beginning of the project we planned our visit schedule to take measurements for the existing layout of the laboratories but due to instant change by the university administration, some other lecture was scheduled, which delayed our work and wasted our time. On the other hand some team members went to cafeteria and some to the washrooms.
What we learned is not to follow the regular schedule displayed on the notice board but rather contact the administration and make a reservation for ourselves, and there should be standard procedure or code of conduct by which members cannot leave till a particular time.

The hardest part of the job was to extract the best from your team mate, specially when they have no interest but joined the team by orders.

Apart from above difficulties, working together bonded us and the formal attitude flew away.
Pros
Cooperative Staff
Cons
Busy Labs
I have found a very good educational institute with certified by ISO 9000.

Management hierarchy is good.

Well organized institute.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NED University of engineering and technology. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2