NESPAK

NESPAK Employee Reviews

Pakistan63 reviews
As a trainee, I learned a lot in sector of quality control. managers consider themselves as leaders not a boss and try to teach the trainee as much as possible.
Pros
good workning evironment
Cons
Long hours and work load
I learned a lot about my field during my stay at Nespak. Extremely professional team. Whole staff on my project was so so much supportive and helped me a lot in learning.
Not good if you want to learn something new. All the work is given to the junior engineers where as the seniors just sit and enjoy their time. Pay is good
Nespak is leading consultant in Pakistan and number 7 all over the world
Improve your professional skills and field work

Nespak contract powerful and enjoyable
NESPAK is one of the leading institute of Pakistan. They have highly professional workers and good salary packages. They provide good working environment.
Great experience, Teamwork, very cooperative
There was much to learn.

We always work as a family,

We shared Knowledge, Supportive to each other.

The boss always celebrate for achieving goals
Good Organization, Worldwide projects, Corporate Culture, Friendly atmosphere, Comparative benefits,
Extensive Traveling in all Jobs, management ensure safety on all projects.
During my job in nespak i got ideal experience and knowledge about finance audit and clean accounting cycle , i am considering NESPAK is having role in my professional life like a mother institute.
I have 14 years work experience in construction industry specially Airports , industrial infrastructure , Buildings work , etc .
I am 35 years old and want to prove myself that for I can do anything, just need you help to give me a chance
Working with NESPAK is proud feeling. It’s the only consulting firm in Pakistan,where a reputable engineer can work with satisfaction. For new comers it’s worth to enhance their capacity. Overall working environment is wonderful and very much productive. NESPAK,s projects abroad are always beneficial for engineers to get international experience,however for international projects you need good reputation and higher ups good will to be selected.
it was such a great experience with NESPAK. engineers at NESPAK are highly professionals.The time i spend at NESPAK was very informative i found some relations with my seniors and resident engineer
I worked there as an intern and loved every day of work as I got something new to learn every day. We worked as a team and everyone at the company treated me with respect.
Such a productive environment with so many chances of learning. great people work there. This internship helps me a lot to explore and learn in competitive environment.
Pros
Free tea
At work NESPAK I enjoyed my work very much and I supervised many projects as in Gujranwala and I worked as Site Engineer to supervise the Infrastructure work.
I am student of Government college university Faisalabad.
I have a Study in B-TECH(civi)Technology in 6th semester in complete.I have internship in your company you recommend for me.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
Internship comprises of half duration in one section and half duration in one other section. This allows the intern to experience different types jobs and gain exposure
It was amazing. I loved working there. The environment was perfect. They taught me the design and manufacturing of Electrical Power Plants. The staff was so helpful in every matter.
Company provides annually opportunities to the employees to participate in sports which is healthy activities for all employees.sports matches of hockey football and cricket table tense are conducted anuually.
Pros
discounted lunch
Cons
1 hour break
We get to work on various large scale projects most of which are institutional buildings. The overall management of the organisation is cooperative and we have a voice of our own despite the vast scale of this organisation. However, being an architect I feel that there is a lack of creativity as it is basically an Engineering firm and aesthetics of any particular project are not dealt with in detail due to the load of projects. The overall structure of the organisation is very well laid and there's a defined hierarchy, there are various departments under one roof including structure, IT, Civil etc.
Pros
Comfortable working environment
Cons
Very few additional incentives
The thing I like most about this company is people there are very skilled and cooperative but during my internship I felt the company lack a little when it comes to managing the projects.
Pros
Free tea