Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 239 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,795 reviews

Productive and Learning experience

The internship period was full of learning. It has taught me how to cope with the market. It was very fruitful. This gave an experience of field and data collection and processing.

A good company for new comer

Nestle is good company for giving benefits to its employees but culture not fair & over all environment of company very stress full if you are non-management staff.

Pros

Too much.

Cons

Shift based Job

Excellent work place to gain more knowledge and experience.

Team cooperation and team management is very good . Working environment is very friendly for learning . Lot of technical and more advanced environment to improve self experience.

very fun place to work on

i have just done an internship at nestle but i found it very nice place to work on.in just 2 months i got many friends there..and i will love to work there as i got very nice experience of working at nestle.

Pros

free lunches, free transport, no bossy people

Cons

very difficult to join

I want to do intership in your company

Nestle was best ever company and brand of pakistan tgey provide good water juice and many things we use in our dail routine i need a good in this comany beacuse its too good for my future plans

Pros

Wonderfull

Cons

Awsome

Good Learning Experience

I believe Nestle is a good place to work. My analytical skills skills, problem solving skills & overall decision making has improved a lot thanks to my experience at Nestle and my current role.

Pros

Lunch Allowance. Prayer Room. Good Culture.

Best company

Best company for every employee to work because they provide best environment and facilities along with this very cooperative staff. Even you are provided low salary but if you have skills you can achieve your desired salary by showing hardwork

I served Nestle for 31 years. Compartively, Nestle is the best.

I started working for Nestle in 1989. They are a bunch of competitive people who will not only work towards delivering top quality products but they will also polish your skills as an individual, your personal and collective development will be focused upon.

i was fun working there

i was good experience overall. our mentors were good and supporting. i worked as intern so it was very stressful but we worked on a lot of different projects.

Its good

Nestle is an amazing place to work they look after you and they actually care. It’s one of the only places that you feel valued and rewarded for your hard work. Flexible working makes you want to work so you can balance your home life as well as work

The hardest part of the job

my job is to easy I am just doing packing foods and some day other things like loading and unloading work this is the hardest work to me but I am do fairly all the work.

Pros

Factory worker packer

Fun & entertaining at Nestle

First of all Nestle is good organization providing quality employment & better environment among the departments. Nestle cultivates the basic needs of the employees and is always keen to provide luxurious products to the local market. Thanks to Nestle

Nutritionists

I am nutrutionist i am currently studying in clinical nutrition from university of agriculture faisalabad i have been done 3 internships in clinical nutrition from different hospitals from faisalabad

Best experience

I am happy working for Nestle Pakistan with great Leadership and talented workforce. I would strongly recommend other people to consider best positions in Nestle if coming their way.

An Excelent Organization for any Employee.

An Excelent Organization forany Employee. The best culture, The best compensation, the best working environment. Smooth Business policies. overll such an environment where everyone wants to work.

Overall i'm happy as member of nestle family.

i am happy to work here because lot of benefits and chances of learning. interested in tool and technics we are using here. chance to develop my skills.

Productive and Competitive Environment

I was part of a great maintenance team where we took multiple initiatives to improve safety and reliability of Production Systems and to reduce costs related to processes

Best

Good experience nice to work chance to make future u can get experience and can learn new things everyday standard of companies need to follow competition so high in market

Nestle company is the company there person wants to work.

Nestle company is the best company to work, They are more humble polite atitutde co-operative management work with the team planning and friendly behaviour.

Salman Ahmed

Sales professional with solid experience in sales and marketing as area sales manager and also in marketing side as Trade marketing executive in Nestle Pakistan Limited

Toxic Work Culture

The culture at Nestle is extremely toxic. Most people cant survive their for long because of constant politics, back stabbing and lack of job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2