Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Pakistan278 reviews

Found 278 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,379 reviews

Nestle

Nestle is a good company. They make quality product with all safety instructions to make our customer health healthy wealthy and sound. I personally like this company products because there is only quality food.

Lahore

I am happy to join the nestle water. This organisation manegment good. But here basic salary not good. But all workers are happy in this company. Company pay salary on time and 5% commission.....

Pros

Lunch, car, patrol, house rent, etc

Cons

Medical, short leave etc

Great learning school

Nestle is an institution that gives you on the job training, makes you feel confident about your work and future. Nestle equips you with right tools and provided productive work environment which motivates you to give your best. Facilities like subsidised lunches, nestle products at discounted rates, eid gifts and bonuses are some of the benefits that are really good. Global training and work opportunities in other regions also is a plus that makes your vision broader and prepares you for the future.

Pros

Subsidised lunches, nice training

Cons

Work stress

Great team-based environment

The internship was very well-structured and organized. Though managers helped guide us, they ensured that we took initiative in solving complex problems. Be prepared to do a lot of work, and expect field assignments.

Pros

Well-organized program, respectful coworkers

Cons

Outdated tech equipment

Good

Nestle iis a good company as Employees he is taking care of People .iam started career form Nestle lot of learning here.team work here people take care each other.Nestle healthiness and wellness company.

Good overall

Best employer. Good work culture. Line manager and senior management was very much cooperative. Very happy to work there . Overall experience was great

overall okay

its just fine working over there.. the management works good , the team is not that much collaborative and sometimes non supportive at all, The interview is quite tough , there is very long process of interview , it takes mostly one week on just the process of interview , thats why many candidates hate it , because of long and slow process, and breaks are little but the working hours are a lot that's sometimes stress out the employees. moreover the upper management do not perform their responsibility and misuse their powers. there are short breaks for lunch and tea

Productive and fun place environment ,

Learned a lot from mentors there . Great experience. The management is helpful and guides you . Listens to your suggestions. Clean working environment

Polishing work. Character building.emotion control all is there. It's great company.

It was a great working experience with the Nestle in all terms it polish and enhance the personality as well as knowledge via different training sessions and activities too.like 5s. So it's great and proud to be a part of this systematic nestle family.Thanks.

Productive, Educational, Carrier Growth, Excellent Salary Package

Excellent place to workEducational and Professional GrowthGood Salary package and BenefitsClean Environment Corruption example: Bribery Dishonesty

Pros

Free beverages tea coffee etc and a low cost rate for lunch

Cons

1 hour lunch break. Tea coffee snacks allowed throughout the day

Competitive workplace .Competitive company where a individual enhance professional skills. In this company individual growth increase and team work skills polished.

That was a good place to learn different skills and interact with people to learn management skills, punctuallity and meet goal at required time.

That was a great opportunity to work in that company, provide each kind of facility and productive and conductive Environment. Gain a lot of Confidence.

Pros

Free lunches and transport.

Cons

There was a medical facility.

Also a fun place and I enjoy here allot

Nestle is one of the best company in Pakistan which provides juice of fruit and it's provide mineral water to the shop keeper or in the malls it's work fast

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Also a good team

A good company for new comer

Nestle is good company for giving benefits to its employees but culture not fair & over all environment of company very stress full if you are non-management staff.

Pros

Too much.

Cons

Shift based Job

Productive and Learning experience

The internship period was full of learning. It has taught me how to cope with the market. It was very fruitful. This gave an experience of field and data collection and processing.

Excellent work place to gain more knowledge and experience.

Team cooperation and team management is very good . Working environment is very friendly for learning . Lot of technical and more advanced environment to improve self experience.

very fun place to work on

i have just done an internship at nestle but i found it very nice place to work on.in just 2 months i got many friends there..and i will love to work there as i got very nice experience of working at nestle.

Pros

free lunches, free transport, no bossy people

Cons

very difficult to join

I want to do intership in your company

Nestle was best ever company and brand of pakistan tgey provide good water juice and many things we use in our dail routine i need a good in this comany beacuse its too good for my future plans

Pros

Wonderfull

Cons

Awsome

Good Learning Experience

I believe Nestle is a good place to work. My analytical skills skills, problem solving skills & overall decision making has improved a lot thanks to my experience at Nestle and my current role.

Pros

Lunch Allowance. Prayer Room. Good Culture.

Best company

Best company for every employee to work because they provide best environment and facilities along with this very cooperative staff. Even you are provided low salary but if you have skills you can achieve your desired salary by showing hardwork

I served Nestle for 31 years. Compartively, Nestle is the best.

I started working for Nestle in 1989. They are a bunch of competitive people who will not only work towards delivering top quality products but they will also polish your skills as an individual, your personal and collective development will be focused upon.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits