Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Islamabad

I believe Nestle is a good place to work. My analytical skills skills, problem solving skills & overall decision making has improved a lot thanks to my experience at Nestle and my current role.
Pros
Lunch Allowance. Prayer Room. Good Culture.
Salary improves for employees and give basic facility to all around.Management do work better for employees and apply same rules and regullatoins for all employees.
My time at Nestle helped me start my career in an enviornment which offererd an excellant learning experiance and a chance to enhance my skills and the level of knowledge in my relevant field.
Nestle has been a great experience for me as I worked in a very friendly environment. People are hardworking and very helpful. Everything is organized and safety is their priority.
Pros
Free Lunch, Transport
Nestle have a strong professional back ground. the working atmosphere is over all good. some time it hard due to objectives and atmosphere and presure. The management is overall fine but not satisfied all the stakeholders. There are lots of fun and team buildings activities as well. the employees enjoys a good relations and have certain limits depending upon relations. Nestle have a strong performance culture.
I am working with Nestle since 13 yrs..its a gud company for biggners.very presure on sales and targets. But not a gud payer or giving fringe benefits.
Pros
Free gifts on occasions
Cons
Free family health care
My current job is warehouse incharge and i want to be a permanent position in any company. And my qualification not relevant to my job.
Learned about TTS Learned about market competition market dynamics SAP environment Work life balance Fiancials/internal controls grip
It was a Good Experience to work under the Professionals. The hardest part of the job was the deployment of Pocket Active where which they are using now. During Deployment of Pocket Active Where I was also there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?