Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Karachi

First of all Nestle is good organization providing quality employment & better environment among the departments. Nestle cultivates the basic needs of the employees and is always keen to provide luxurious products to the local market. Thanks to Nestle
Company values integrity, build trust and treat employees fairly and believes all of us are uniquely created with the ability to reason, make decisions and be held accountable for our commitments and actions. We hold ourselves accountable for fulfilling our responsibilities and commitments.
nestle is a productive company where i spend a good time and learned a lot of things there,the culture of workplace is very good,the hardest part of job i think is maintenance of ammonia chiller plant, The most enjoyable part is electrical power distribution and controlling.
Good environment with office staff well I feel very good for there surrounding all people others areas and watching man's him works and etc so I hope there good
Pros
Cons
3 years
I worked in sales department as sales associate and Territory In-charge and reported to my line manager and then to my HOD of two provinces. I worked in water and cold chain department (Yogurt).
Pros
No Lunch provided by Company
Cons
Yes there was the facility of take the short break
basically its a nestle pure life the mineral water company. working was good very thing was steem line employees are good bosses are good. but the head office staff is very bad. the bad thing was there a lobby system
Pros
free lunch
Overall company is really good. Proper corporate culture. Time keeping, time signs out at 5:30 Dot. you have take approval from country head in order to do late sitting.
Pros
Best company best employer
Cons
Targets are tough
i dont like that work thats why i left this job actually 6hours work and timings its to much tough thats whyy, when you selected me then i'll try my best for a good work for your company inshallah :)
Pros
freelaunches
Cons
6 hours
the most enjoyable part of the job in the company was the healthy competition for advancement and coordination of the team members.
Have learned alot during my 3 years stay with Nestle Water Dstributor. I am proud to be associated with FMCG sector for the past 3 years. I have build a lot of distributors and retailers during my 3 years of stay,
Pros
Great Learning Place
Cons
No such
Field Manager Since I was promoted to the manager position last year, there has been a sharp increase in sales—particularly over the last two quarters. Our conversion rate hasn’t dipped below 70 percent, and we’ve met segment goals in each department 80 percent of the time, which is the highest percentage in our region. These statistics are all the result of a personalization strategy I have brought to this store. We’re not just selling a product; we’re selling an idea. And, ultimately, we’re selling to human beings who demand a certain level of service for the price they are paying. Exceptional customer service comes from exceptional employee training, which each of our sale associate must pass in order to continue working with us. This is to ensure unwavering standards across the board. Our service needs to be more than just great—it needs to be consistently great. Specifically, associates are expected to remember the names of clients and their purchases. If a client has a penchant for a particular brand of handbag, our associates are expected to call said customer to inform him/her when the next handbag will be released and when he/she can pre-order it. If a man is purchasing a piece of jewelry for his wife’s birthday, associates are expected to remind him that he purchased the very same piece of jewelry for Valentine’s Day. These are expectations that did not exist before I was promoted. Another change I implemented was the creation of the merchandise position. These employees are responsible for receiving shipments, restocking, folding, and interacting with - more...
Pros
Free Coffe
Cons
During my internship, I learnt quite a lot and improved my research and analytical skills by interviewing various customers. I was able to provide an in-depth analysis on the various factors which led to declining sales of leading Nestle brands. However, I had great co-workers and supervisors who greatly assisted me throughout the internship and I managed to win the Best Intern award!
i learned how to take orders the management was ok but not so good the co-workers were nice and help full the hardest part was to server the meal
Good environment, Lots of training and learning. I have a very good team to work with.
Pros
Benefits / Learning
Cons
Huge working hours.
When nestle lounched there Cold Tea they ask for huge sale we work on it and we deliverd I learn that if we decide and work hard for any target we can achive it Management is realy very very help full They all work as a team . Making sales reports Traveling
Pros
A lot
Cons
Offcourse
execellent culture,professional guys,supportive,learn lot of sales tips proactive approachgive to me ,
just say its the company of dream highly professionally working environment and that is my first job after my MBA
Pros
Cons
Health care
It is the Best company I have ever worked and I would prefer to other that never miss a chance to Work with Nestle People
Pros
Free Lunch, Friendly People
Cons
Long working Hours
I learned alot because that is basically distribution company and we interact with different type of customers, Hardest part of the job when collection recived and enter in receivables accounts in huge quantity.
Pros
bonuses and convence
Cons
no fixed time for off
My company 's talent development program designed for producing corporate leaders of tomorrow was very good in my tenure .Engagement Activities and Stronger bonding .
Pros
corporate perks were good like transportation, mobile, etc .
Cons
there were long hours of working
nice atmosphere. friendly work placeflexible working hours for ladiiesfamily day celebrationhandsome packagecompany carallowancesprovidant fund
Pros
travelling.celebration like away day
Cons
short breaks