Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Lahore

Best company for every employee to work because they provide best environment and facilities along with this very cooperative staff. Even you are provided low salary but if you have skills you can achieve your desired salary by showing hardwork
I am happy working for Nestle Pakistan with great Leadership and talented workforce. I would strongly recommend other people to consider best positions in Nestle if coming their way.
The culture at Nestle is extremely toxic. Most people cant survive their for long because of constant politics, back stabbing and lack of job security.
Overall Nestle has a good work culture with lots of learning opportunities. The employee development plans are quite detailed and made with a long-term employment perspective
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Work-life balance a challenge
I worked in teams and by myself so the corporation allowed me to get a flavour of both. Everyday i got pre-assigned tasks which made it easier to get work done by the end of the day. The people were quite friendly and were always motivating us to perform better. Hardest part of the job included setting up meetings since everyone was on a tight schedule and was really busy.
I got this opportunity as i won Nestle Healthy Women Program at Kinnaird College for Women in year 2017. My overall experience was really good as it was my first ever professional experience at a very tender age. Overall environment was conducive and staff was helpful there. It has now become my dream job .
The culture in supply chain specifically procurement of direct materials is condescending and toxic at best. A specific cohort of individuals wields it’s influence over the rest. There is no empathy and unrealistic targets are set to please supervisors. HR business partners have no clue about employee mental stress.
Its a professional and learning environment working at nestle, management is a bit old styled but will change eventually :-). And the culture is healthy and competitive.
I have learnt a lot from Nestle, It gives a good opportunity to work with openness and with freedom of voice. Its a very friendly environment. easy to access with your higher management
Excellent work environment Work life balance was good Learn a lot of things in Nestle 10 years, thanks to Nestle family and it's all members. Really enjoyed during 10 years of Nestle. These are golden years in my life. I am proud that I work in Nestle Finance & Control department 10 years. Participate in Nestle Strategy, planning, OMP(Operational Master Plan), Budgeting, Forecasting, development of Internal Controls, execution, Nestle Best Practices,especially in the last phase of restructuring of Nestle Worldwide, improve the Finance Process, E2E flow improve, Standardize the processes, share with all relevant stakeholders and increase the efficiency in all process. Prepare the Standard Routines, SOP and reduce the waste and increase the efficiency in the operations of the business. Getting the desired results of Nestle Pakistan Market as per the strategy for increasing the profitability of the company and its shareholders.
I mostly had to do field work but the relationship with their clients was also very good I learned a lot and when i used to go to the office to give presentations I was greeted very kindly
Nestle is truly a long term company which cares about its employees and nurtures their future. Its progressive and stands for health and wellness at its core. A great employer indeed !
A food industry with health safety and environment conscious. High hygien food for infant and children aun other people. team work environment . i enjoy bmy job at nestle pakistan.
Pros
food and transportation
Pakistan office needs several improvements from physical space to overall work culture. The latter includes, valuing emails, poor inspiration amongst top leadership, weak development plans, visibility matters more over actual work, work from home not generally acceptable.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, gym, valet parking
Cons
Poor work culture and ethic
Nestle has an incredible career development opportunities. It is a place where there is nothing except work, work and work. A highly progressive company with excellent food ethics.
I started my job as receptionist but later I prompted as admin coordinator. There was lot of chances to grow and I grew myself up. It was an agri comp
Pros
Graduagty
Cons
One off in a week
This was my first job so maybe that's why I had a tough time understanding the job culture - how to get work done. Perhaps I was unlucky, but initially I met a series of people who actually made it (unnecessarily) difficult for me to get my work done (versus a friendly culture where we could have been working as a team to get work done). However, towards the end of my time at Nestle, I had a boss who actually guided me and to whom I still feel obliged. I did learn how to survive in the corporate world but am unfortunately left with a bitter after taste.
Nestle pakistan is a good company to work in. I have taken many initiatives within my job which really helps the company to improve its operations. People management is quite impressive here. I have learnt many aspects of business here.
I had to set time lines along with making project plans and implementing them accordingly. Interacting with people from different departments , collecting data from Supply Chain and Technical departments. I learnt people handling , how to professionally present plans and to do proper data entry. Assisting projects like Green Belt and sessions like "Problem Solving Day" for the NCE team. At my level as an intern there was no hardest part in my job as compared to those who were permanent employees in this company. The most enjoyable part of this job was assisting seminars and different brainstorming sessions.
Pros
healthy environment, very experienced mentors, good place to learn new things, platform where ideas could be executed.
Cons
no cons.
The management was supportive they shared real life experiences with me and assigned me such duties which is important for my grooming and the experience. Moreover i have experienced their friendly environment in which i have learned how to work in a well reputed company professionally. i have also spent my time in account department where i have learned the multinational way of working style, their business operations and also spent some time in their HR department where i have learned the core terminologies of HR which i have faced in any organization. i have also visited their Dairy training farms where any farmer can come and get the information which can him how to start a dairy farm even a small scale.
Pros
free lunch or transportation with healthy stipend.
Cons
short breaks
Work load is intense but they pay good and learning is always there. overall culture is pretty healthy yet there are few exception which is always there
Pros
Almost free lunch and pick and drop facility
Cons
Job security