Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Multan

An Excelent Organization forany Employee. The best culture, The best compensation, the best working environment. Smooth Business policies. overll such an environment where everyone wants to work.
Nestle should provide good food and all services to their customer.my wish is to work with nestle but it is very difficult to get job in nestle.My best wishes are always with nestle.
world’s largest food and beverage company, offering products and services for all stages of life. Portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category. Great Employer to work for.
Benefits
yeah it is a multi national company it give a broad idea. The workers in the compnay are very happy form the mangemment. the management was very good .
Pros
free dinners
Cons
health care
It was a really stressful job as the targets had to be met every month of primary and secondary sales. I learnt the tricks of the trade for retail sales, distributor management etc. It was a good learning experience of FMCG industry.
One of the best Multinational FMCG around the globe for sure. I loved to work with them. I have got to learn so many new dimensions in the market. But sometimes workload was enormous and the pressure of sales in FMCG is sometime difficult to tackle. The pace of the organization in company like Pakistan is so fast.
Pros
Public Speaking. Project Management. Public Dealing
Cons
Workload
What u learned ? Ans i learned how to work smartly and how to work make easy. Your co-worker? Ans they are very good and cooperative What is the hardest part of job? Ans Hardest part of the job is when u trying to do better things and they get more complicated The most enjoyable part of job? Ans When u enjoy working
Pros
2 hours
Cons
10 hours
I want to grow and acheive the objectives of a company and being a member of well orgnization.Time managment is not correct and it takes long working hours
Pros
Launched new varients of CERELAC
Cons
Spend long time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?