Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Accountant

Accountant6 reviews
Pakistan6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,100 reviews

Competitive workplace .Competitive company where a individual enhance professional skills. In this company individual growth increase and team work skills polished.

accounts and finance

all work related accounts. as general entries,general ledger,profit and loss accounts,balance sheet,book keeping,petty cash,account receivables,accounts parables,

Pros

accounts

Cons

full time

Enjoyed working there

At Nestle distribution center we had a good environment the management was friendly.We often had staff recreation parties.The hardest part was that we will be often paid late.

Pros

staff recreation

Cons

late payment

Was great learning experience

I was an amazing experience working in an multinational work environment. Learned many new things during my work at nestle and got first had experience of things I had only read in books before.

Pros

Great learning

Cons

Required extensive experience to excel in the company

pata ni

nothing pata ni bataya to he k ni pata bar bar poche ja rahe ho kia masla he aap logon ko job deni he k ni haaan or kitne review chahiay aap logon ko bs job de do

Pros

free lunches safe environment

Cons

short holidays

Good learning place

I learned alot because that is basically distribution company and we interact with different type of customers, Hardest part of the job when collection recived and enter in receivables accounts in huge quantity.

Pros

bonuses and convence

Cons

no fixed time for off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Nestlé
  • Accountant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?