Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Assistant

I can say that I learned how to manage my time because of this work. And also, this taught me on how to communicate with other people politely and with respect even if I don't know them personally.
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Working with Nestle has really helped me to improve upon my skills especially my communication skills. It has also given me exposure and how to work in the corporate environment.
Pros
Free Lunch
Nestle Lipa has a lot of friendly and approachable employees that you'll ever meet, Working at Nestle with these kind of people helped me to work at Nestle easily.
keeping busy gives one a piece of mind, thus becomes easier to get through the day, learned that you should always humble yourself in a workplace, keeps you focused on what you do and you do in with peace
Pros
free cofee anytime
Cons
I volunteer 1/2 of my day to this school. My children attend this school and really enjoy their environment and the teachers. Our Principal is a caring and hard working person. She does everything for the benefit of our students and listens well to our teachers.
Pros
Variety of ethnicities
Cons
Short working hours for aides.
Good team cooperation, where ideas always are appreciated, what is very important for workers. I could not feel the difference that I'm on the lower position than Key Account Manager with who I was working - full professionalism. I always felt full supportive behind my back of people with who I was working in, f.e. during the negotiations while implementing new products. The hardest part of the job was for me negotiations of the discounts , especially where we had to offer lower discount while expected. But in this daily struggle and negotiations i felt pleasure because it helped me to develop myself and it let to know with the customer better. Sales department is the hardest one in the company, but it also helps to organize, prioritize tasks and make good relations with customers.I have learned how to work under pressure, and with the stressful situations. Now thanks to Nestle I gained feature of multitask person .
Pros
Integration trips
My job was to assist the Health and Safety manager in getting the plant up to date with OSHA standards. Collected and organized MSDS sheets to form the required manuals for all employees to peruse when necessary. Performed safety checks. The management was good, and the co-workers were helpful and nice. The hardest part was the relative lack of direction on tasks. The most enjoyable was problem solving.
long hours , hard work , went from 3, 8 hour shifts , to 2 , 12 hour shift , due to poor management the company went under ..
Pros
work mates friendly
Cons
had to work under a lot of pressure
There's always had a joy in my daily works when caring and serving the patients. I've learned to be hospitable and service oriented person. There is always an advancement, challenges you meet in daily routine of works. My co workers are friendly to share their ideas and you can learn some new perspective in life. The hardest part of my job is to accept that in every lives there is always an end , so life is short and we must have to enjoy every minute of it in a righteous way.The most enjoyable part of the job is when my mission and duties are accomplished and when we save lives
Pros
Free lunches, outing, sometimes dinner
Cons
short breaks, healthcare, wellness
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?