Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Intern

Nestle was best ever company and brand of pakistan tgey provide good water juice and many things we use in our dail routine i need a good in this comany beacuse its too good for my future plans
Pros
Wonderfull
Cons
Awsome
Best company for every employee to work because they provide best environment and facilities along with this very cooperative staff. Even you are provided low salary but if you have skills you can achieve your desired salary by showing hardwork
i was good experience overall. our mentors were good and supporting. i worked as intern so it was very stressful but we worked on a lot of different projects.
One month of Internship at nestle factory sheikhupura. Good place and opportunity for Job, learning and work experience . Saftey mangements are excellent
the day at nestle was a duty of 8 to 5 having a 1-hour lunch and prayer break during the work. all the internees are requested to come on time and do their consternation on their work in working hours. these things keep me help to learn how to manage things in professional life and work timings. other than this we also have some funny activities, gossip hours, and games in our free time or on holidays. they also facilitate us by providing good and free accommodation and food.
Didn't like working there, work environment is so dry and boring. Everybody is in a hurry of completing there 8 hours shift and go home, not a culture of putting efforts hy heart and owning there job.
One of the best international Company in the world. Which have great facilities for the employe. Which have great Standard of products. I am very happy to work here as a Associate Engineer
Nestle should provide good food and all services to their customer.my wish is to work with nestle but it is very difficult to get job in nestle.My best wishes are always with nestle.
I had a great experience at Nestlè Pakistan. I have learnt a lot of skills, managenent from the employes working in such a manageable environment. I visited different departments of the industry for Risk Assessment. Conclusively, Nestlè strengthened my goals and provide me self confidence to acheive great.
The Nestle more focus upon the health and safety of the Human Being. The Neslte has clean environment and make ensure the quality of its products. its one of the leading and disciplined company of the world.
Pros
One time food available for labor .
Cons
Difficult to approach
i have learned the time management and punctuality from the company, how the transport reaches and leaves on time no mater what. extra care they provide to the workers and they compensate you if you're putting extra time other than the job. reporting system i very clear and prominent. best part was their cafeteria and the hygiene, tasty food they provide to their workers.
Pros
Free transport, free lunch, free medical
Cons
traveling time
Nestle has an incredible career development opportunities. It is a place where there is nothing except work, work and work. A highly progressive company with excellent food ethics.
Every day at Nestle, we learned new things whether it was the process or the safety management. Environment is friendly and encouraging. Proper protocols are followed
The management was supportive they shared real life experiences with me and assigned me such duties which is important for my grooming and the experience. Moreover i have experienced their friendly environment in which i have learned how to work in a well reputed company professionally. i have also spent my time in account department where i have learned the multinational way of working style, their business operations and also spent some time in their HR department where i have learned the core terminologies of HR which i have faced in any organization. i have also visited their Dairy training farms where any farmer can come and get the information which can him how to start a dairy farm even a small scale.
Pros
free lunch or transportation with healthy stipend.
Cons
short breaks
Nestle has been a great experience for me as I worked in a very friendly environment. People are hardworking and very helpful. Everything is organized and safety is their priority.
Pros
Free Lunch, Transport
A typical day at work would be intense market research on juices 200ml to know how the juices can be marketed well, what are the hurdles faced by the company and how it can be solved.
Nestle is one of the best and well known company in Pakistan and during my internship i learned a lot from its culture and employees working there and it has best culture for women
Pros
Enjoyable environment
Cons
I don't see any cons in Nestle in my internship period.
I was saw no discrimination there. It was the good experience of my life. All of the employers were to much cooperative. I learnt there a lot of new things which i was not learnt before.
Pros
I learnt a lot of things.
Cons
Employers were to much cooperative.
Working in that organization is one of the my best experience. Employees are very cooperative and willing to give their knowledge. During internship, i do financial modeling on MS excel and estimate and planned for next year budget. Organizational culture is good and casual. you need to just do the work and don't need to worry about dressing and other things.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Lunch Break, Stipend
Its have been a great practical exposure for me as working in Nestle.i learn how a leader efficiently manage the whole team.there is no gender difference in Nestle.
Pros
free lunch, transport
Cons
favour their personal contacts for job
The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked was amazing.Nestle was one of the best jobs I've had during my career as an Summer Accosiate . Professional but fun working environment with excellent benefits and opportunities for growth within the company.