Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Process Operator

Working at nestle is great they consider there employee as there family.. Many of facilities I own as a girl are really facilitating like door to door pick n drop
Join nestle on 4 april 2010 as a process operator at nestle waters 2.5 years works at water plant and now move to nestle nutrition and still working. My best experience in nestle because is a multinational company and aslo one of the best food fectory in the world. In nestle all the working process under very high hygein procedure full safe and sound working places very friendly environment i m really really enjoyed also i like my job very much.
I am abubakar butt. I live in narang and i job to nestle pakistan for contract base for 2.5 years. I have work at punctual and honesty. I need to a job for any where and any place.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
The day when the powder feed line was blocked was a much difficult time.Its hard to trace the line blockage spot.Good management was there.Collegues was very supportive and the shutdown days was the most learning and enjoyable.
I have learned about the different m/c mentioned in CV. do production as target given to us according to the Nestle standards. management is good. co-workers are friendly.