Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Process Operator

Process Operator4 reviews
Pakistan4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,100 reviews

It is pleasure working with nestle

Working at nestle is great they consider there employee as there family.. Many of facilities I own as a girl are really facilitating like door to door pick n drop

My lifes best experience in nestle i m realy enjoying.

Join nestle on 4 april 2010 as a process operator at nestle waters 2.5 years works at water plant and now move to nestle nutrition and still working. My best experience in nestle because is a multinational company and aslo one of the best food fectory in the world. In nestle all the working process under very high hygein procedure full safe and sound working places very friendly environment i m really really enjoyed also i like my job very much.

Excellent Time at job

The day when the powder feed line was blocked was a much difficult time.Its hard to trace the line blockage spot.Good management was there.Collegues was very supportive and the shutdown days was the most learning and enjoyable.

targets base job , productive , challenging.

I have learned about the different m/c mentioned in CV. do production as target given to us according to the Nestle standards. management is good. co-workers are friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits