Nestlé

Regional Sales Manager5 reviews
Pakistan5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,100 reviews

Salman Ahmed

Sales professional with solid experience in sales and marketing as area sales manager and also in marketing side as Trade marketing executive in Nestle Pakistan Limited

Working at Nestle

Company values integrity, build trust and treat employees fairly and believes all of us are uniquely created with the ability to reason, make decisions and be held accountable for our commitments and actions. We hold ourselves accountable for fulfilling our responsibilities and commitments.

job satisfaction work life balance

Leadership and decision making are two qualities, I have learn in my career and believe that taking initiatives helped me to learn and lead the way. From the beginning of my career I have had a strong inclination towards marketing and sales and I have polished these skills over time by doing sales and trade related projects with prominent organizations.

Great Place to Learn and develop your skills.

Have learned alot during my 3 years stay with Nestle Water Dstributor. I am proud to be associated with FMCG sector for the past 3 years. I have build a lot of distributors and retailers during my 3 years of stay,

Pros

Great Learning Place

Cons

No such

Productive and Very good company that keeps thier employee happy and beneficial .

My company 's talent development program designed for producing corporate leaders of tomorrow was very good in my tenure .Engagement Activities and Stronger bonding .

Pros

corporate perks were good like transportation, mobile, etc .

Cons

there were long hours of working

• Nestlé
  • Regional Sales Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?