Nestlé

Nestlé Management reviews

Nestle company is the best company to work, They are more humble polite atitutde co-operative management work with the team planning and friendly behaviour.
Sales professional with solid experience in sales and marketing as area sales manager and also in marketing side as Trade marketing executive in Nestle Pakistan Limited
The culture at Nestle is extremely toxic. Most people cant survive their for long because of constant politics, back stabbing and lack of job security.
They donot give much responsibility to interns, hiring process is quite slow and benefits are not much. Need to improve as an organization. Hire more engineers and invest on them and their lifestyle. The current management is old enough to retire and let the fresh blood take over.
Salary improves for employees and give basic facility to all around.Management do work better for employees and apply same rules and regullatoins for all employees.
The culture in supply chain specifically procurement of direct materials is condescending and toxic at best. A specific cohort of individuals wields it’s influence over the rest. There is no empathy and unrealistic targets are set to please supervisors. HR business partners have no clue about employee mental stress.
Company values integrity, build trust and treat employees fairly and believes all of us are uniquely created with the ability to reason, make decisions and be held accountable for our commitments and actions. We hold ourselves accountable for fulfilling our responsibilities and commitments.
I can leave due to low salary. I have fully now about Nestle culture. I have fallow up of Nestle role and regulations. I understand management want s.
Its a professional and learning environment working at nestle, management is a bit old styled but will change eventually :-). And the culture is healthy and competitive.
You should be well aware of the safety, health and environmental safety Tools management Work permit according to job requirements and zoning of hiegene. Nestle base line is behaviour, responsibility and respect.
Team working was really of some good memory. I learned a good deal of Microsoft Office as well as Management and Operational matters there. The workplace was really good. The hardest part of the job is politics of management.
Pros
MNC experience
Cons
Short Breaks
I have learnt a lot from Nestle, It gives a good opportunity to work with openness and with freedom of voice. Its a very friendly environment. easy to access with your higher management
Females dont have long term career in Nestle.specially after being married and having kids.they dont work on their development and at the end prove them under performing and ask them to quit the company.they harassed the the senior female workers
Pros
Lunch and pick and drop facility
Cons
Healthcare
i have learned the time management and punctuality from the company, how the transport reaches and leaves on time no mater what. extra care they provide to the workers and they compensate you if you're putting extra time other than the job. reporting system i very clear and prominent. best part was their cafeteria and the hygiene, tasty food they provide to their workers.
Pros
Free transport, free lunch, free medical
Cons
traveling time
Pakistan office needs several improvements from physical space to overall work culture. The latter includes, valuing emails, poor inspiration amongst top leadership, weak development plans, visibility matters more over actual work, work from home not generally acceptable.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, gym, valet parking
Cons
Poor work culture and ethic
yeah it is a multi national company it give a broad idea. The workers in the compnay are very happy form the mangemment. the management was very good .
Pros
free dinners
Cons
health care
My time of nestle is olden moment of my life.Nestle is my first place they i am done my first internship.I have learned different things for nestle company.I have work on different departments.Management of nestle pretty good.They done there work very well.It is very difficult to me to find / trace out there culture.Hardest part of the job is understand the customers demand.The most enjoyable part of job iss celebrate different occasions.
Pros
Mass facility
Cons
hard work
It was a really stressful job as the targets had to be met every month of primary and secondary sales. I learnt the tricks of the trade for retail sales, distributor management etc. It was a good learning experience of FMCG industry.
Every day at Nestle, we learned new things whether it was the process or the safety management. Environment is friendly and encouraging. Proper protocols are followed
One of the best Multinational FMCG around the globe for sure. I loved to work with them. I have got to learn so many new dimensions in the market. But sometimes workload was enormous and the pressure of sales in FMCG is sometime difficult to tackle. The pace of the organization in company like Pakistan is so fast.
Pros
Public Speaking. Project Management. Public Dealing
Cons
Workload
Nestle pakistan is a good company to work in. I have taken many initiatives within my job which really helps the company to improve its operations. People management is quite impressive here. I have learnt many aspects of business here.