Nestlé

Pakistan240 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 55 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,845 reviews

very fun place to work on

i have just done an internship at nestle but i found it very nice place to work on.in just 2 months i got many friends there..and i will love to work there as i got very nice experience of working at nestle.

Pros

free lunches, free transport, no bossy people

Cons

very difficult to join

A good company for new comer

Nestle is good company for giving benefits to its employees but culture not fair & over all environment of company very stress full if you are non-management staff.

Pros

Too much.

Cons

Shift based Job

Best company

Best company for every employee to work because they provide best environment and facilities along with this very cooperative staff. Even you are provided low salary but if you have skills you can achieve your desired salary by showing hardwork

An Excelent Organization for any Employee.

An Excelent Organization forany Employee. The best culture, The best compensation, the best working environment. Smooth Business policies. overll such an environment where everyone wants to work.

Overall i'm happy as member of nestle family.

i am happy to work here because lot of benefits and chances of learning. interested in tool and technics we are using here. chance to develop my skills.

Productive with innovative saving ideas

Good as a long term work place. Give you good hand on experience with new techniques. Also pioneer in supply chain facility with good warehousing methods where safety come first

Pros

Meal and transportation

Cons

Salary are not competitive as per marlet

comfortable working environment

the day at nestle was a duty of 8 to 5 having a 1-hour lunch and prayer break during the work. all the internees are requested to come on time and do their consternation on their work in working hours. these things keep me help to learn how to manage things in professional life and work timings. other than this we also have some funny activities, gossip hours, and games in our free time or on holidays. they also facilitate us by providing good and free accommodation and food.

Need to improve to compete with the other FMCGs

They donot give much responsibility to interns, hiring process is quite slow and benefits are not much. Need to improve as an organization. Hire more engineers and invest on them and their lifestyle. The current management is old enough to retire and let the fresh blood take over.

Its better for employees to work here, but not fully satisfied.

Salary improves for employees and give basic facility to all around.Management do work better for employees and apply same rules and regullatoins for all employees.

I have required job near my home city Multan

I can leave due to low salary. I have fully now about Nestle culture. I have fallow up of Nestle role and regulations. I understand management want s.

Not good place for females of age 30 and above

Females dont have long term career in Nestle.specially after being married and having kids.they dont work on their development and at the end prove them under performing and ask them to quit the company.they harassed the the senior female workers

Pros

Lunch and pick and drop facility

Cons

Healthcare

Very owesome work culture

Good place to groom your self and get much benefits for family, atmosphare is awesome and there is much good things in company which is good for employee future

Pros

Good lunch

Cons

Health care, insurance

Good work life balance

LFA, leave encashments,more medical leaves, free pick and drop, good quality meal , only five days working .team work , nice culture for female, day care center

Pros

Saturday and Sunday off

Cons

Low salary

Nestlé is one of the best company." GOOD FOOD GOOD LIFE "

Nestlé rightly says "GOOD FOOD GOOD LIFE" . . . I feel proud of myself to be a part of Nestlé Pakistan. I have learnet alot and build my professional career with Nestlé.

HSE Orriented

A food industry with health safety and environment conscious. High hygien food for infant and children aun other people. team work environment . i enjoy bmy job at nestle pakistan.

Pros

food and transportation

Nestle was a great organization with high performing culture. they empower and trained their staff to be come a future leader with right direction.....

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Short Break, Healthcare.

Innovation

world’s largest food and beverage company, offering products and services for all stages of life. Portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category. Great Employer to work for.

Benefits

friendly environment & career building organization

i have learned the time management and punctuality from the company, how the transport reaches and leaves on time no mater what. extra care they provide to the workers and they compensate you if you're putting extra time other than the job. reporting system i very clear and prominent. best part was their cafeteria and the hygiene, tasty food they provide to their workers.

Pros

Free transport, free lunch, free medical

Cons

traveling time

Full of learning

Nestle was indeed a tough company because you have to get to your self at your own and it is another style of learning which makes you to stand on your foot and move forward.

Pros

Exposure

Cons

Salary

table tennins

yeah it is a multi national company it give a broad idea. The workers in the compnay are very happy form the mangemment. the management was very good .

Pros

free dinners

Cons

health care

accountant

always good suggest good work and good people work aat nestle for some months asa branch manager suggest there who deserve my puncutality and regulerity

Pros

lunches

Cons

short breakes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.9K
2.9K
1.4K

• Nestlé
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?