Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

i have just done an internship at nestle but i found it very nice place to work on.in just 2 months i got many friends there..and i will love to work there as i got very nice experience of working at nestle.
Pros
free lunches, free transport, no bossy people
Cons
very difficult to join
nestle is a productive company where i spend a good time and learned a lot of things there,the culture of workplace is very good,the hardest part of job i think is maintenance of ammonia chiller plant, The most enjoyable part is electrical power distribution and controlling.
One of the best international Company in the world. Which have great facilities for the employe. Which have great Standard of products. I am very happy to work here as a Associate Engineer
Nestle should provide good food and all services to their customer.my wish is to work with nestle but it is very difficult to get job in nestle.My best wishes are always with nestle.
Nestle is a multinational company my experience in this company was amazing it is a good company it realy care a employee in our company my experience in this company was very good
I can leave due to low salary. I have fully now about Nestle culture. I have fallow up of Nestle role and regulations. I understand management want s.
This company should be offer jibs for those whose student worked there or completed intrnship in different departments Humbly request to offer the jobs
Its a professional and learning environment working at nestle, management is a bit old styled but will change eventually :-). And the culture is healthy and competitive.
In my review Nestle is pepole carring company. There is no therat of you work/life balance. it prompt your effort & ideas which grow is needed for company & you.
You should be well aware of the safety, health and environmental safety Tools management Work permit according to job requirements and zoning of hiegene. Nestle base line is behaviour, responsibility and respect.
nestle is a very large compney world wide nestle all product is a good qualities and every shops needs I am very happy to work nestle and i got more experience ,thanks
Team working was really of some good memory. I learned a good deal of Microsoft Office as well as Management and Operational matters there. The workplace was really good. The hardest part of the job is politics of management.
Pros
MNC experience
Cons
Short Breaks
I had a great experience at Nestlè Pakistan. I have learnt a lot of skills, managenent from the employes working in such a manageable environment. I visited different departments of the industry for Risk Assessment. Conclusively, Nestlè strengthened my goals and provide me self confidence to acheive great.
The Nestle more focus upon the health and safety of the Human Being. The Neslte has clean environment and make ensure the quality of its products. its one of the leading and disciplined company of the world.
Pros
One time food available for labor .
Cons
Difficult to approach
I have learnt a lot from Nestle, It gives a good opportunity to work with openness and with freedom of voice. Its a very friendly environment. easy to access with your higher management
Keeping in view the currwnt ecnomic.condition of the country Nestle is a demanding company at the time, only smart worker can serrvieve in this condition , i started my career with the company when it was only 12 billion rupee company and leave when the company was at 50 billion only in 11 years, i learned a lot and groomed a lot . In short it was a life time experince
Pros
International exposure, lot of training ethics and many more
Cons
Long timing and pressure to deliver
I got great corporate exposure here. I learned a lot of professional things at Nestle which will help me during my professional life. The colleagues are very helpful and supportive here.
Pros
Rules and Regulations are strictly followed.
Cons
No extra-curricular activities.
2 years ago i wad appointed as a Regional Accounts Officer in Larkana there was very special place and iwas full enjoyed in two years never i felt to away from my family where is one of historic distination is Mohinjo Daro...
Pros
Good accommodation
Cons
Healty food and friendly environment
Females dont have long term career in Nestle.specially after being married and having kids.they dont work on their development and at the end prove them under performing and ask them to quit the company.they harassed the the senior female workers
Pros
Lunch and pick and drop facility
Cons
Healthcare
Excellent work environment Work life balance was good Learn a lot of things in Nestle 10 years, thanks to Nestle family and it's all members. Really enjoyed during 10 years of Nestle. These are golden years in my life. I am proud that I work in Nestle Finance & Control department 10 years. Participate in Nestle Strategy, planning, OMP(Operational Master Plan), Budgeting, Forecasting, development of Internal Controls, execution, Nestle Best Practices,especially in the last phase of restructuring of Nestle Worldwide, improve the Finance Process, E2E flow improve, Standardize the processes, share with all relevant stakeholders and increase the efficiency in all process. Prepare the Standard Routines, SOP and reduce the waste and increase the efficiency in the operations of the business. Getting the desired results of Nestle Pakistan Market as per the strategy for increasing the profitability of the company and its shareholders.
Workaholic and continuous learning was a part of routine. No delays and positive attitude was mandatory. both side of coin were to be considered and highly patient and stable employee can survive.
Pros
Organised behavior
Cons
under paid
  1. Employee Reviews