NETKOM Technologies PVT LTD

NETKOM Technologies PVT LTD Employee Reviews

Pakistan7 reviews
its a good place for work and growing up your experience at different sites.it provides different opportunities for doing work.
the most enjoyable part is that we travel and travel for completing or tasks.

the hardest part of this job is that we cant do a part time job.
Pros
Field Expenses
Cons
health Insurance
Its multinational company with benefits but have so much monopoly in all department that is not good for long term carrier job.
that is main reason to leave that company.
Good Management staff provide good plate form for work can understand easily.
customer supports.

job security

hardest pat of job is that some time we have to work very hard(means at Night) to achieve company targets.
The most hardworking Days of my life but i have learned a lot.
I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.

Through my experience at NETKOM Company, I learned a lot about different management styles and strategies for maintaining cooperation in a large group project setting. I feel that as valuable as that experience has been, I am anxious to work on more specialized projects where I will have the opportunity to be more of a leader than was going to be possible there.
Pros
After every year we get double salary
Cons
Netkom is top subcons of Huawei technologies in Pakistan.. Core, fixed networks, transmission are also its departments.. As bss wireless engineer it was great experience.. Working under expert management..
Netkom is basically a subcontractor company whose business partner is Huawei.
In Netkom it is difficult experience for new comers(Fresh Engineer) because they don't offer salary for 3 months from your joining day.
Pros
No Allowance
Cons
No Work timing
I have learnt a lot from Netkom during my job period and the management was fantastic and helping.
Admin staff was great and very supporting. My Overall stay at Netkom was very good.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NETKOM Technologies PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.
NETKOM Technologies PVT LTD Reviews by Location