New Day

New Day Employee Reviews

Decent place

Just a normal cab company that treats there drivers good and helps you alone the way if you need help. The office is ver helpful and you can make some good money

What is the best part of working at the company?The youth staying there.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Co workersWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic and stressful What is a typical day like for you at the company?Depends on the shift.

Not recommended

One of the worst company to ever work with, no development opportunities unless your a good pet...... worked under 5 line and service delivery managers that’s been friends for over 25 years..... I think everyone would know what happened in my scenario......

Pros

Yearly bonuses.

Cons

No appreciation to your work, You will never progress until they like you personally or they have power over you, It’s their way or no way.

terrible place to work would not recomend

Super high turnover means that after just two years i was one of the longest serving members on my team, there was almost no advancement within the company and team leaders we not helpful when your had an issue. All the top level management were base in London so had little to no idea of how things worked on a daily basis for those of us working in the Morley area.

ενα πολυ καλος χώρος εργασίας

Είναι ένας χώρος που έχει προοπτικές εξέλιξης. Είμαι πολύ ικανοποιημένη.

Pros

ασφαλεια οσον αφορα το οικονομικό

Cons

New company and very unorganized

This is a new company and seem to be run by the secretary. There are only about 20 employees and you will be on your own with no direction. The moment you speak up for the clients and there families they will turn the secretary on you for discipline.

Enjoyable work environment, very approachable Management and ongoing training, very good place to work. This is the end of the review, for some reason it wont let me go past this page so.

Enjoyed working for New Day

Moved up quickly from laborer to operator because my boss was very hands on and if you were dedicated and cared about the job, he would teach you anything he could to help you along with your career.

Just dire

Middle and upper management are bullies. If you dare to question an incorrect process you are blackballed and ostracized. Promotion is only available to a certain demographic and if your not in that demographic, you're screwed. Most line managers have been off work with work related stress. One fatally so. Wages are above average but not worth the hassle. Don't work here.

Would not recommend

I feel like I stepped back in time being managed with a stick, no support or consideration for one another. Common sense doesn't exist here. I haven't been here long but am already look elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Everything you dont want in a job

Good

Easy after training. Can be stressful after a couple of bad calls but can be easy when you know what you're doing. The management is really helpful and most of the staff are happy to help you out when they can.

Following diagnosis of depression I was advised if I took sick leave it would almost certainlt impact my passing probation

Did nor appear to treat staff well or care about staff well being. Salary good but many staff complained about how they were treated in times of distress or illness

customer service advisor

talking to customers on te telephone, applying for new accounts, i learnt to be more patient with customers, management is really good, working environment patient and supportive

Pros

good working environment

Cons

long shifts

mauvais

Cette entreprise vous fera faire des déplacements lointains, à vos frais et ne vous paiera pas

Pros

aucun

Cons

organisation, gestion administrative, planning.

Poor management, great shop floor but can be cliques

Great place to make new friends, most are friendly but some are very cliquey. Management over rule handlers decisions and your pulled for every little thing. Targets are a big thing in this place too, if your face fits you are sorted if not, it's downhill all the way

Pros

Good canteen

Cons

Poor over rated Management

nice place

nice place to work just feel like they don't pay right, management poor, worked on a machine with 5 others when only 3 or 2 should be on it. not much time to eat as while.

Pros

nothing

Cons

eerything

wonderful experience helping changing people life

working at this company was a great work experience dealing with women who just came home from jail. I love working with people to help them better themselves

Pros

helping women get there life back on track

Cons

some women were not successful

Typical Day at New Day

This was a very temporary 9-5, M-F position. The management was under rearranging positions. I was the receptionist, secretary, miscellaneous duties. My duties consisted of answering phone and directing call to appropriate party, answered questions and sent information of the company. Maintained office equipment, supplies, and confidential files, typed variety of documents, data entered information into data base, set up meetings, transcribed meeting notes, typed and distributed, The company was a day care for all ages.

Pros

Worked with a company for a special cause, variety, people contact.

Cons

Could be stressful if allowed.

executive director

I worked as an executive director of the health journal, managing the website, writing articles and interviewing various personalities. Also, I was Assistant General Manager in all the tasks and business of organizing and managing.

Hire and NOT place you on the schedule!

I was on call and never was called but yet they post job posting. Did training thereand was told I would get placed on the schedule but never got a call for over 6 months. Dont even know if I am still on their roster.

Rewarding, but highly stressful

Rewarding work in a high stress environment, but the environment was made even more stressful by lack of communication from administrative staff. I was hired as a program manager but was demoted to lead youth care specialist due to restructuring and there was no direct communication beforehand from any of the administrative staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Day. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • New Day
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?