Nexus Corporation

Nexus Corporation Employee Reviews

Pakistan8 reviews
A good company with a well-organized system of every department whether it is the administration department, quality department or any other department. But there is no job security in this company. When I visited this company, I was quite motivated and determined, but after some time I came to know that the managers of this company commit wrong statements from their employees. As I was said, that job security is guaranteed whether it is the on-season or off-season, but this was not the case so, as many employees were forcefully tempted to resign from the company.
Cons
The company provides excellent learning opportunities in the area of research and content development with massive opportunities of career and personal development.
Good environment, did a OD and change management here.
employee engagement.

Develop a concept of "say it all".

Develop HR Policies and Procedures.

Introduced KPIs based performance system.

Strategic Partner in the development of e-HRM module (AI based attendance, employee portal, HRIS, payroll, recruitment & selection, performance evaluation and management).

revised compensation & benefits structure.

prepare department structures and company's organogram.\

prepare HR Analytic reports for future hiring, employee retention, fact findings for employee separation.
Overall i wasn't interested in my field as i thought something else before they offered me the job so hence i left it. The job description i was given was totally different than the work i was actually doing.
Pros
Friendly co-workers.
Cons
Stressful work, boring.
Loyalty bonus is deducted from salary if your salary is decided at 40K you will get 38K. They dont tell it in interview and beside you will have to work on weekends as well
Pros
location shareh faisal
Cons
time tracking, strict environment, frequent hiring, resignation too much
Day start from 9 and end on six but still feel to stay because of good friendly environment and good culture to protect every one any type of query..
Pros
Dinners and lunch frequently .
Cons
workaholic, environment not such breaks
When I was working there. There were many benefits including bonus and allowance. Management was friendly and seniors were friendly too. Just wanna say that a better company in a market.
Nexus was the best place to work environment was friendly, I have learned a lot from there the difficult thing was to manage the shift for long hours i.e more than 12 hours.
Pros
Comission structure