Nexus Corporation

Nexus Corporation Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews

Good work experience, good learning environment but too much pressure.

The workload is too much compared to the salary. Also, you don't get much relaxation and the benefits that they promise while hiring you like health insurance card which is supposedly offered after 6 months of hiring but they forget it. They'll make you work on weekends too and on your off days even if you are facing family issues which sometimes could be too much to handle and make you resign, which is literally what happened in my case. All the best to you if you want to work under experts but basically it is not an employee-centric organisation.

Pros

You'll learn about your job.

Cons

Short breaks, no free lunch, no transport or allowance, no health insurance as promised, no sick leaves allowed

Very enhanced and in-depth learning experience

The company provides excellent learning opportunities in the area of research and content development with massive opportunities of career and personal development.

Management, Learning, Fun, Eemployee Engagement

Good environment, did a OD and change management here. employee engagement. Develop a concept of "say it all". Develop HR Policies and Procedures. Introduced KPIs based performance system. Strategic Partner in the development of e-HRM module (AI based attendance, employee portal, HRIS, payroll, recruitment & selection, performance evaluation and management). revised compensation & benefits structure. prepare department structures and company's organogram.\ prepare HR Analytic reports for future hiring, employee retention, fact findings for employee separation.

Good environment

A good company with a well-organized system of every department whether it is the administration department, quality department or any other department. But there is no job security in this company. When I visited this company, I was quite motivated and determined, but after some time I came to know that the managers of this company commit wrong statements from their employees. As I was said, that job security is guaranteed whether it is the on-season or off-season, but this was not the case so, as many employees were forcefully tempted to resign from the company.

Cons

The environment was quite relaxing as a new employee, people helped me very much!

Overall i wasn't interested in my field as i thought something else before they offered me the job so hence i left it. The job description i was given was totally different than the work i was actually doing.

Pros

Friendly co-workers.

Cons

Stressful work, boring.

Bad managment & No talent appreciation

Loyalty bonus is deducted from salary if your salary is decided at 40K you will get 38K. They dont tell it in interview and beside you will have to work on weekends as well

Pros

location shareh faisal

Cons

time tracking, strict environment, frequent hiring, resignation too much

Realistic Approach and relax environment .

Day start from 9 and end on six but still feel to stay because of good friendly environment and good culture to protect every one any type of query..

Pros

Dinners and lunch frequently .

Cons

workaholic, environment not such breaks

Good company with many benefits

When I was working there. There were many benefits including bonus and allowance. Management was friendly and seniors were friendly too. Just wanna say that a better company in a market.

Good place to work with good environment

Nexus was the best place to work environment was friendly, I have learned a lot from there the difficult thing was to manage the shift for long hours i.e more than 12 hours.

Pros

Comission structure

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexus Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Nexus Corporation Reviews by Location

• Nexus Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?