Nexus Technologies

Nexus Technologies Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly work place

Productive and friendly work place learned a lot Management is weak Overall culture is good Learning enviornment is very good some time job is frustrating due to pressure

Satisfactory

You will learn a lot if you are not familiar with system and hosting . But learning process is slow and it's up to you. Learning is slow because you have to deal with the customer first.

Annual Ifftari, Annual Outing, Birthdays

It's a good place to learn but management and work environment is not as much professional as it should be. I learnt alot in Nexus but now as I am working from 2016 to till my status and position is same, no appreciation at all, policies as HR is weak not well defined.

It is a productive place where you can work and enjoy it at the same time

Management highly appreciate the new ideas/ innovation Always motivate to do new things as well. A very good place with good environment and friendly colleagues.

Pros

Recreational Activities

Cons

No incentives

Overall its good Low rate of Growth Management is Average. Job culture is good. Workplace culture is average. Nothing is hardest. Work relaxation you are your own boss.

Nexus life

That was a amazing Learning Platform foe me and i really respect and appreciate my seniors who help me to learn many things about industry. Regards :)

Good and Informative

Also learn a lot in this job as very interesting and knowledgable work here to deal with IT related issues and workplace is also very advance.

Technical

A typical working here is same as all working days. A lot of client issues. Daily basis servers analysis and monitoring. Good client relationship skills and good technical problem solving skills. The whole team is managed by the Manager and all reporting to the Manager. My co workers were very friendly and all the task assigned to us were completed in team shape. The hardest part is handling the frustrated customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was solving the issue quickly.

Pros

Bonus, Lunch, tea .

Cons

no Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nexus Technologies?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexus Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Nexus Technologies Reviews by Location