Nielsen
Coronavirus update
Information from Nielsen:

Nielsen Employee Reviews

Pakistan24 reviews
It's an everyday learning at Nielsen where an employee gets an opportunity to work for diversified portfolios of clients belonging to different industries
Pros
Learning
Cons
Tight timelines
Official response from Nielsen
April 20, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!
Company offers great work life balance. On top you get to know the industry on a level which no other company gives the opportunity to, due to there vast data.
Nielsen is very nice company,but here is no job security due to favoritism. same thing with me and my coworker. When have decided to downsizing then he did not see the seniority level just gave the service letter and say good bye.
Highly Productive Work-place
Learning environment

motivated environment

Friendly environment

One if hardest part of the job when we get limited time to complete task which is highly achievable.
I worked 13 years in Qualitative DA Acquisition Dept. in Nielsen. I was looking after all fieldwork related to Qualitative across Pakistan. Three supervisors reported me during my tenure
they should call their old workers for activities .and provide them permanent job as well as their qualification and work experience in different field .
There is nothing you cant do at Nielsen. The range of clients is immense and each project is a journey on its own. You learn from CPG industries as well as from B2B industries allowing a creative streak in an industry defined by numbers.
Pros
You get to use your brain. A lot.
Cons
The payscale
Good place to work but there is no job security. They can fire you any time with no reason. Benefits are little bit more as compare to local companies.
Nielsen is the one of biggest Company in research Field.
I totally satisfied with the culture of company and policies of company.Had get many experience and enhance exposure from the start of the day in Nielsen to till now.
Nielsen is the largest research company in the world and for good reason. Nielsen has its own amazing culture, which allows people to grow and be comfortable in their own skin!
Pros
Nielsen Culture
Cons
Stressful work
working at that platform was quite good , environment was challenging and there were a lot of opportunities to do creative and new things.

The hardest part of the job was to train the new ones and re-checking the previous annual data syllabus.

Enjoyable moments were field work at out station areas (hilly areas ).
Pros
TA/DA for each day and each field work
Cons
nope
Market related work survey of different products in the market in different places my experience is good in this field but my future is not bright in this field.
I enjoyed field work and trainings. Good job experience learned many things of professional life timeliness, productivity, targets., Training procedures,
Pros
Cons
Health care insurance and group insurance
If you are a market research person then Nielsen is your place to be. Nielsen has taken a lead in almost all the areas of research. People are generally very supporting and help you to learn quickly and efficiently.
It was good to work there with lots of professional and experienced staff and the management over there was really good and cooperative. But work load was too much thats why the routine becomes so hectic and difficult to manage.
Cons
Short breaks and late timings
The most exciting part of the job was varying and challenging client queries and striving towards improving Nielsen's products to help clients achieve their sales & marketing targets

Learned National Census process, hands on with online Census software
Even though the pay scale is very low in comparison to the market yet Nielsen Pakistan is an awesome place to work in. Great co-workers and excellent global team.
Pros
Clear vision, great co-workers
Cons
Pay scale
Nielsen is a well reputed market research company. Its head office is in New York. My experience at Nielsen was a memorable and good one. I was able to learn alot and gained good experience .
Pros
healthcare, Opd.
The job i am doing is very typical,we have to audited the selected outlets of our area and we work in our area in 8 hrs and also we have to audited each and every pack branded product available the panal outlet.
Pros
Nilsen Day
Cons
Medical insurance
Everyday was a new challenge as it brought about exposure to diverse clients.
All of them provided a new way of looking into market and coming up with insights and solutions.
Pros
Promotes leadership
clear working mission, and applied company values of open, simple and integrated in every professional aspect. professional working environment, and dedicated teams.