NIKE

NIKE

NIKE Employee Review

I love to work online with you

This was my dream to work online and I thank you to give me this trust full and amazing opportunity to work and full fill my dream this is an amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

good

when i was start the work in Nike. it's my start the professional career. I learn more things from Nike just like as Management, Internal audit, Customer Handling, Customer queries and Merchandising.I have a good experience from Nike. When I start work here I was going as Sale Advisor but after review my performance i get the promotion within one year. When i left from i was designation as Senior Sale Advisor and Trainee Manager.So It's Good For me.

Very Responsible

In Nike I had a very good experience in working with them. All 49 Nike running shoes ranked by the best – based on reviews from 260 experts & runners.

productive and learning place

very professional environment.atmosphere was very friendly had a great experience while working with nike and it will be great for me if i could find job in brands like nike in uae as well.

Pros

uniform facilities, free launch etc.

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • NIKE
  • I love to work online with you
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?