NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews

Showing all 10,828 reviews

I love to work online with you

This was my dream to work online and I thank you to give me this trust full and amazing opportunity to work and full fill my dream this is an amazing.

Fun

Great fun place to work flexible schedule. Very nice people, great opportunities. Ways to move up, good money. Nice discounts, you learn a lot. Fun atmosphere

This is a very good place to work. The discount are great and the management team is like no other. You can say if perform for anyone wanting to work in retail

Working at Nike was a good starting job. It was a Great place to work with good management. I just wished they provided more opportunities for advancement.

Flexible

Good job while trying to go to school and might offer occasional OT during busy season if you want extra money. This is a physical job and requires you to lift heavy boxes. Management is ok but as long as you finish your work on time they will not bother you.

Fun

Fun Decent place to work ... really u bout the only one that can get you fired ! Air conditioned good benefits however... You gotta keep them numbers up... But it's not hard to do

Nice group of people to work with

Usually all the employees and management are very friendly and set you up for success. If you love Nike as a brand you will 100% love working for them as well. However there seems to quite often be a miscommunication between different levels of management and then with management and employees as well and that might be the only bad thing about it.

Pros

Working in sports clothes, decent discounts, friendly environment.

Cons

The shoplifting policies, could provide better discounts for higher end stuff, sometimes connections become too important.

Fun place to work with large cafeterias

Great place to work. Fun place to work with large cafeterias. Great benefits. Great pay. They will pay for your degree. They also have giveaways for Nike full time employees.

Great Working Environment

A solid work environment with good culture. And people that care about you and want you to succeed. I would love to do more for Nike in the future, given the opportunity.

Fun and rewarding place

Fun to be part of a large company that still cares about their customer. Always something new going on, a new product or tech to learn about, a new initiative to focus on, etc. Most coworkers seem on board to improve and advance, but not at the expense of each other which was great.

Great

Great job big discount great people big discountgreat people. job work is easy depending on what you are doing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and gift box for Christmas. you get great giveaways.

Pros

discount huge cafeteria gym

Cons

favorites

Nike is a great company

Normally start the day at 9:00 am and wrap up at 17:00 pm, but the working schedule is super flexible. The culture at Nike is great and everyone tries to help you onboard as quickly as possible.

Terrible Management/Do not care about employees at all

Very self centered management who would treat employees like trash and never be willing to work with us if we had personal things going on. Made you feel terrible for going through life. Did not care about mental health at all.

Production Building in Beaverton

It was an alright job. Loved my co workers and the managers were nice enough but I took it on the promise that it was a breeze to get a job at the world headquarters if you started here. It wasn't. It's also a huge pain to switch shifts. I put in a request to move from nights to days in July of 2021 and didn't hear back until March of 2022 that I likely wouldn't be moving shifts for at least another 6 months. If you have the PTO saved up your managers will work with you to get you the days you want off. Several "floating holidays" were provided to you per quarter that you could use to cover corporate and federal holidays in lieu of PTO. The in house lunches weren't free but they were decent quality and had good variety. They also recognize hard working employees and they do factor that in to your bonus. I was there for almost 3 years and by the end of my time there the managers and shift leads were telling me to apply for the next position up. Overall good decent working environment and good people.

Pros

Good benefits, generous PTO, multiple breaks, clean, and high-tech working environment.

Cons

Long working hours, difficult to switch shifts, in house lunches were pricey. Loud working environment.

I love it here

Awesome environment . Company really cares about their employees . The benefits are great but my favorite part are my co workers . The coworkers really can make or break your experience

Fun and productive workplace

Working at Nike is a load of fun. The Nike team is very helpful and expressive in a good way. The managers always have great customer service as well as great employee management skills.

mid

not worth it, the shifts are small, ppl get showed favoritism and everybody ends up leaving anyways, then the cycle repeats.. would not recommend long term

Cool

Learn a lot and it’s fun seeing some sneaker head. But man has to stay in the storage to send the shoes out which was unfair and girls can stand at the store enjoying the air conditioner

For retail, it was a good place to work at

It was good place to work. It can be very fast-paced that you are running around especially during the holidays. It can feel overwhelming during the holidays. It was minimum wage but you get discounts.

Pros

Discounts

Fine place to work as student

good to have as a part time job, its easy work, get a discount (discount also counts on top of sales) its an easy low stress job but sometimes is boring when the store isnt busy

Specialist

It was a good place to work overall. I love the company and plan on returning but you have to be careful about which store you choose. Coworkers make the job. Especially management, they can be very lazy, coming from a former manager. Amazing benefits, top tier insurance thought

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • NIKE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?