NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews for Assistant

Assistant5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,838 reviews

Fast paced, sports centered work environment

Nike is an incredible place to work. If you are passionate about sports and/ore product, it's even better. Campus is beautiful and continuing to grow. There are endless food options too.

Just stayed responsible and respectful.

I understand that I had to do right from start to finish everyday. I’m very responsible for my age and also stronger for my age to help out certain jobs needed.

A lot of experience

I had the opportunity to be involved in a lot of activities regarding branding and marketing that helped develop the basic knowledge I had. I was also exposed to international platforms.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Low employee motivation

productive.

working with this organization added to my skills and knowledge. we were thought how to design hand craft fabric. We managed people from different part of the world and thought them how to produce fabrics. We worked as we had a target to achieve. Was talking all day. the enjoyable part is learning new skill each day.

Pros

Cons

long days

Assisterende functie bij een internationaal sportbedrijf

De meest interessante collega's waar men veel van kan leren. Werkgerelateerd maar ook op privégebied. Op merchandise gebied heb ik veel geleerd en heb ik mogen samenwerken met externe bedrijven en diverse afdelingen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits