NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews in Byhalia, MS

Byhalia, MS8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,984 reviews
discountshoeathleteretailconsumerproductapparelstore

Great place to work. PTO is good. Pay is competitive. Like all places it has some inside politics. But it’s easy to steer clear. Overall I’m happy with the company we had Covid sick leave pay 80 hours.

Decent

Decent enough but the spirit is lacking. Could definitely use a bit more enthusiastic energy throughout the building. Other than that, there are no complaints.

It’s a good starter

Lots of mandatory overtime. It’s a cool starter job for someone looking for experience. Everyone isn’t held accountable so you see others get away with more then you might. Managers show favoritism and can get you out quickly is they really want to. Management is the only issue with this place that really makes it hard to work there and the major issue is no one is ever on the same track.

Pros

Cheap health insurance, pay, bonus

Cons

Management, everyone not being held accountable, favoritism, bad attitudes, lack of training

The benefits

It’s a great place to work at. You have opportunity to grow with the company, and they actually care about their employees. They have great benefits

Benefits

Cons

Downtime when it’s slow it’s extremely slow

Best place to be at

One of the best jobs I had great team always willing to teach your always learning something new each day and management always greets you in the morning and answers any questions you have.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Standing for 10 hours and short breaks

Good

It’s a good place to work. Very easy. Not very challenging. Lots of time off and good benefits. Free shoes and a good discount year round. Off on holidays.

The work is easy and the environment is laid back. The managers doesn’t know how to correctly approach employees and does not have managerial skills.

The work is easy and enjoyable. If they work on their management team at Adapt they’ll retain their workers. They don’t know how to talk to people and expect you to come in with a good attitude.

Pros

Great pay and good benefits.

Cons

Management sucks

Productive work place who has fun team players

I love working for the nike team as a temp but i would love to become a full-time member on the team. I love the location in Byhalia because I live five minutes from the Byhalia locaton.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • NIKE
  • Byhalia, MS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?