NIKE

Elizabeth, NJ65 reviews

Found 65 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,979 reviews
discountshoeathleteretailconsumerproductapparelstore

Fun work place

Store associate, fun, cleaning up the store was brutal. Great engaging with customers, managers were good. Worked at the mall so we had plenty of visits

Pros

discount

Cons

pay

Dont work here , stressful n toxicccccc

Elizabeth is the worst location. Management is the worst , and unprofessional. They sleep with each other. No room for growth... they over work you especially on weekends and holidays

Pros

The discount

Cons

Management has favoritism, no growth

Productive and exciting workplace

I had the pleasure working at a Nike factory store before leaving for college in 2019. The experience was one for a lifetime. I was able to work with peers from all over the state. Being in the sales environment and working around people who encourage you to excel and strengthen your skill helped me become a better person and sale employee. I learned more about myself and my communication skills due to the high volume of customers who were foreigners and didn't speak english. I was able to improvise and give them the best customers service possible leaving them satisfied.

Nike JG

I loved this store! Great energy and a lot of family vibes. I learned so much throughout my time there and met some great peoples that I have stayed friends with. Grateful for my time there.

Great

Management was effy like any other retail job. The pace was fast, but the people made it easier. Made good life long friends. The discount is probably the best reason.

Just stayed responsible and respectful.

I understand that I had to do right from start to finish everyday. I’m very responsible for my age and also stronger for my age to help out certain jobs needed.

It was overall a great experience with many small obstacles

The environment working at Nike was easily unmatched . It was a very fun lighthearted place to work and although very little , there was room to grow to larger positions . The main obstacle many people may face is the negative attitude of the managers there . A majority of the managers are not open to new ideas or considering an alternative to a problem rather than dismissing it .

N/a

Nike was an okay job to start in retail. It's probably one of the craziest retail or in mall jobs around. If you can work there you can work anywhere .

Ecouraging, inclusive, Work environment

my time at nike was excellent! From the first day they help you get involved and get acquainted to create a comfortable working environment. A lot of very passionate people that all look to achieve the same goal as a member of the brand.

Pros

fun, active, educative involvement

Cons

Pay starts off low

Great Company to work for

Typical day busy, but enjoyable. Learning about retail. culture second to none. Found nothing to be difficult. Most enjoyable travel to different cities and collaborating with others.

Nike

I enjoy working at Nike because it isn’t just any job it is a place where you build a new family away from home you are all working together and creating bonds for life with your coworkers

Pros

Great team members and leaders

Cons

Needs more focus on communication

Good job for someone in college

Great exposure to the retail industry with a cool company. Included benefits + PTO so long as you were over a certain amount of hours a week. There is some unfairness to pay but if you are willing to lean in, go for it. Nike is a very busy store with diverse clients so you were able to learn a lot.

No room for growth

Save your time and apply for somewhere else. Youre welcome. The managers are terrible and dont want you move up. You will get lied to and they hide opportunities and overwork you for little pay.

Pros

Discount

Cons

everything else

was cool

I learned a lot from this job. It was my first retail job and the culture is amazing. The people are also amazing its a sport and fun place for any athlete that wants to work there

Fun Atmosphere, Respectful and Helpful Group

When working at Nike, people were very helpful and we worked as a team which I enjoyed the most with the job. The workplace was also fun to be in and I learned how to work with others in difficult situations. We also give pinpoints and what we should change and what will improve the store and the company.

Pros

Team work, Helpful, Fun

Cons

Mall, Lunches were cut short because of traffic in mall

It was cool

It was a good job. Room to grow as well. As long as you come to work on time and get your job done the hardest part is just handeling the large volume of customers

Not my cup of tea

Everything about the job was cool until i was 3 months in and still wasn’t given any hours, maybe like 1 day out of the week 2 max. The discount and online access is the best

demanding fun environment with amazing people

Working for an amazing brand like Nike was a dream that I was able to live. Ive met amazing people along my time with Nike from coworkers that became more like family and leaders that became mentors.

My review on Nike

Nike was a amazing company to work for, it definitely had its moments where it was overwhelming but it was manageable, I was with them for 3 years from not having retail experience to gaining it was a plus.

company candors better in the location I worked at. No leader accountability

can do better as a companythats involved with many things that involve family and worklife balance. They talk about balance of life and work howeverthelocation a came from never acknowledge

Best Environment to work in

The Nike experience gave me a different opinion about working in retail and knowledge on the ways a team effort can not only make you a happy and loyal, desirable employee, but also how to be a more effective and outgoing sales person with the desire to strive for success so the sales multiply and everyone is happy.

Pros

30% Discounts for family list and I. Discount on food in mall food court and stores.

Cons

Short 15 min breaks, That are never exactly 15 mins.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits