NIKE

Leesburg, VA14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,983 reviews
discountshoeathleteretailconsumerproductapparelstore

Awesome!

It was awesome and I loved it. A typical day included going to the store and selling a lot of products but items so great they sell their selves. I enjoy working here and it was a blast!

College

Good summer job- that's about it. Don't think too hard about what others think. Go in, get your job done, and leave it at that. Find the coworkers and managers that make your life easy

Part timer

Great for part time work. Worked in the stock room and time went by super quick, great team atmosphere. Would recommend for part time only though.....

fun team

Overall very fun and encouraging atmosphere. Proper management team and staff in general. The work itself is not hard and the benefits are great for part time and full time.

Great Coworkers but Sub-par Management

Although you can ask time off, it was generally unlikely you would receive it. The management didn't seem to care much about the workers and were very focused on simply having power. The tasks were repetitive, but my coworkers made the hours worth it.

fun place to work but complete chaos

I made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun, but that was about it. I only got paid $11/hour which seems like a lot but was nothing for the amount of work I had to do every day. There is absolutely no flexibility when it comes to hours, and management is terrible. I only worked there for a few months and I honestly don't understand how people can work there full time. It's pure chaos and most of the managers are on a constant power trip. Overall, Nike has MANY areas to improve on, but I can't lie, it was a pretty fun work environment.

Relaxed, team oriented workplace with a diverse crew. Feels like family.

Working at the Nike outlet store, Leesburg VA was an awesome opportunity. Not only do you receive great discounts, but the team members there are encouraging and happy to be there. The managers are well trained with years of experience, and any question I ever had was not only answered but I was trained so I didn't have to ask the question again. Not only is the Nike store in Leesburg knowledgable, but also a friendly environment to work and shop at.

Pros

Nike discount, long breaks.

Nike

Good position and work place. Fun, challenging, fast paced. Opportunity for advancement. Company like to promote from within. Training was constant and changing.

Part time at nike

I am sure people experience different situations at different stores but I have loved my time at nike. The only issue was poor management. Your average day is talking to customers, engaging with fellow employees and wearing a brand you love. There is a lot of flexible that also comes with the job, they do work around your schedule if needed.

Pros

hour lunch

Cons

management

Laid back environment

Nike has been a great opportunity for me and I am grateful for the experience they gave me but management is very poor and displeasing. There is a lot of unprofessionalism that goes on at this job and overall wasn't my best work experience. I was very pleased after leaving.

Pros

One hour lunch

Cons

Unprofessional management

Overall Pretty Good

I was a senior in high school while working at an outlet branch. Most of the other workers were high schoolers as well, excluding management. Most managers I really, really liked. One of them, who was the hiring manager was stingy about most things. But overall, it was a rewarding, and somewhat easy job. Definitely worth the compensation and clothes!

Fast paced, demanding environment with a positive attitude

A typical day for me would involve working as a cashier in a fast paced and very busy environment. Along with being a cashier I wold also work apparel.

Pros

an hour lunch break, good people, good pay

Cons

very busy, unfriendly customers, demanding

Lively, fun, and exciting workplace

A typical day at Nike was always interesting and never a day the same as the day before. You learn a lot about the Nike brand and technology used in making and designing the shoes and apparel. A very interesting workplace with a lot to learn in. The management at times wasn't the best but that's to be expected from time to time. Everyone I worked with were decent people with their own set of goals and reasons for working there. I enjoyed most of the co-workers but as in most places you have those that would rather goof off or just simply not work. That made some days much longer then others as well as a bit stressful for those who did work. The hardest part of any job is connecting with the co-workers so that the effort is a team effort. In retail there are some who enjoy their work and some who don't which leads to a dysfunctional team and most times this is the case in retail. I so enjoyed learning the different shoes, apparel, and equipment. I enjoyed the team of co-workers I had the pleasure of working with and most of the management team. It is overall a good place to work especially if your athletically inclined.

Pros

You learn a lot about shoes and apparel

Cons

The hours can conflict with your day to day living.

Cashier/stock

I love this job. I used to collect shoes when I was younger, so this was a perfect job for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits