NIKE

Orlando, FL260 reviews

Found 260 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,979 reviews
discountshoeathleteretailconsumerproductapparelstore

Fun workplace

Nice work environment great benefits I will recommend this job to anyone. I am a college student manager works well with me to accommodate my schedule

Good

Love this place, loved the people, loved the environment and the culture. Nothing bad to say.Great benefits and everyone loves getting discounts on shoes.

Fun

High energy environment, cool management, easy going job, not very tiring. The energy in the store is on point and the staff is usually out going and social

Fun work place

Great place to work and meet new people. Management was friendly and helpful, Nike had a lot of room to grow and advance Your career. Work environment felt like a big family all striving for the same goal on a daily basis.

Great Place

It was a great fun place cool people utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales

It really is the best starter job it’s just some managers make going to work hard. Full time and part time employees basically get the same benefits..

Fun Chill

Very Great Company To Work For , Very Nice Workers They Are Understanding . They make sure you have all the knowledge that you need before just putting you out there to work

Fun place. All about customer service

Great place to work if all your looking for is a retail job. The pay is NOT GREAT and raises here are none existent. The employee discount was amazing! I often times founds myself spending my whole check with Nike because of it. They only hire part time employees and getting a full time position is extremely hard.

Fun teen job

Good first job for teens room to grow managers was fun and energetic not sure how it is now when I left things was getting real strict and the hours where changing other than that it’s good first job for teens

Sales Associate

Best job I’ve ever had just as a part time sales associate ! They do care about their employees, good discount, good coworkers. Nike Vineland in Orlando is the BEST location.

Pros

Coworkers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NIKE?

Can be fun at times and very stressful at other times.

Used to be one of my favorite jobs. But the work life balance is not there. They want their employees to work every weekend. Well at least the store I was at. I think a rotation system with weekends would easily solve some of these problems. Also, they will give part time position but give you full time hours.

Fun place to work, can move up quick if you're in a good market

The culture and diversity is great. Management can either hold you down in your position or help you move up. It is easy to move up by switching stores.

Pros

Benefits, discount

Cons

You will work every single holiday

the culture surrounding nike is terrible. the company is great but the stores are trash.

Working at the biggest nike in the world you would think that you would have a fun time. no. management would push you way too much to get paid minimum wage. it would get so busy some managers would get nervous and have anxiety in the store. if you were having a bad day they would care more about the numbers you were bringing in such as memberships, surveys, and how many transactions you linked in the day. tbh for the pay rate, look for a job somewhere else. i loved the people, despised the management team

I do not know how I feel

What am I to say about Nike... not a fan of the culture. They don't treat you appropriately. More focused on numbers than people. I feel like working elsewhere is best.

Good yes yes

Very good it was nice everyone should work there. Such a good culture and environment. I actually never worked there and just need to review a company to see other reviews

Easy going job, always a fun place to be at

One huge family, everyone is always helpful and working as a team. You’re always meeting new people from around the world and helping them start fitness Journeys or just wanting to be in fashion

Pros

Discounts Health care Good breaks

Most enjoyable job yet. Great work environment.

Fun to work for. Meet lots of new people. Hour lunch breaks. Great discounts. Floor volleyball.pink pong tables. Busy so shifts goes by quickly. Comps on company gear.

Pros

Friends you meet aka co workers hour lunch breaks.

Cons

Na

Not too bad

Pretty good work place. Decent management. Pretty fun work environment. Overall, what more could you expect from a part time job? pretty fun and not too bad.

Great job

I really loved working at nike however, I wish there was more work life balance outside of working there. The volume of the store also did not subside with the amount of employees working at one time.

Retail giant failing to adapt

Nike is a rough place to work in the retail setting. Big disconnect between whq, store teams and supposed field leaders. Customers are terrible now more than ever and store associates are getting away with everything because it’s not worth holding anyone accountable because they will just call HR and file a complaint to save themselves. Nothing like getting treated like garbage by customers and having lazy associates getting pay raises while store managers get squat. Very poor work life balance exists in Nike retail. If you want to work quick turnarounds, be tired and stressed and never see your family then this is the place for you.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Hours, pay and work life balance is non existent

Hi

Although the pay is nothing spectacular, the atmosphere is very laid back and fun. You will catch yourself laughing multiple times a day at the thing your teammates say over the radio and closing is a blast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits