NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative275 reviews

Found 275 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,979 reviews

Part time at nike

I am sure people experience different situations at different stores but I have loved my time at nike. The only issue was poor management. Your average day is talking to customers, engaging with fellow employees and wearing a brand you love. There is a lot of flexible that also comes with the job, they do work around your schedule if needed.

Pros

hour lunch

Cons

management

Fun

You get alot of discounts on stuff selected. Management is good. Been here for a long time and its been going great . Work here it’s really nice i will definitely recommend

fun workplace

it is very good workplace. and i really apply for I sent in a bag to get repaired. I had new handles and lining put on it because they were pretty worn. Getting the bag returned to me was a process. I had to keep trying to contact the company and they ended up eventually overnighting it to me because I waited for months to get it back and had no contact from them until I initiated it. I was informed it would be $300 for the repairs which was fine.

I am starting to work for liveops 10/27. Wish me luck. I don’t know the pay or benefits at this time but I do know you make your own hours, which is pretty good.

Productivity and a well secured service

This is a nice place to start online jobs because is the easy place for people to come an looks for jobs and bad side is the did not usually give out job to people easily

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Poor communication

You barely get a response from anyone so your really on your own after training. They don’t know more than what they teach you and don’t expect a question to get answered in chat if you escalate a call to upper management they want you to figure it out.

Pros

Remote

Cons

No help

Productive and Fun

Working at Nike has its pros and cons like any other job. The Pros is the work environment and the friendships you make with the staff. The cons can sometimes be the pay and the management .

Pros

Long Breaks, Discount, Flexible Schedule

Mangers

It really depended on who was the manager that day to decide if would go good or not. my co workers were very nice though i made a lot of new friends

Pros

co workers

Cons

managers

Horrible

Terrible company , managers don’t care about you, bad pay , monthly pay , never help when you need it and one manager in particular I won’t mention him Is very very bad

Pros

If you’re cool with cameras in your home

If your okay with cameras in your home. And secondly, the Customer reviews will cost you your job. You can handle all your calls perfectly. But if the customer rates you low then that’s on you. Doesn’t matter if you’re just going by policy. It doesn’t matter if you do your call perfectly. If the customer decides to rate you low because they’re not happy, it will be held against you. Most customers are not happy and no customer calls in to say they’re happy and don’t need anything done. Every single customer has some kind of complaint or another when they call in. How that customer decides to talk to you and treat you is another thing. The customer is allowed to manipulate you and verbally be abusive until they officially cuss or threaten you 2-3 times. So you can imagine it’s a tough environment. Call centers are the most toxic jobs I’ve ever known. Nobody cares about the agent. Not the customer and not the higher ups. Coaches may give you tips but when those don’t work, then what? You’re still held accountable for the customer not being happy with the business policy. Would I recommend working for Nike and 24-7 in touch? If you don’t mind cameras in your home and being unfairly held accountable for manipulating customers looking for free discounts and having to suck up to them while they treat you like you’re not even human sometimes, this is the place for you.

Most enjoyable job yet. Great work environment.

Fun to work for. Meet lots of new people. Hour lunch breaks. Great discounts. Floor volleyball.pink pong tables. Busy so shifts goes by quickly. Comps on company gear.

Pros

Friends you meet aka co workers hour lunch breaks.

Cons

Na

Good to work

I like to work here very much, because there working culture is brilliant. All staff are good they always help for knowing new product details. Overall Nike is good for work.

Okay place to work at

A culture of hiding away from customers. Management does not recognise if you work hard and has their favorites. Mostly young people working at the company.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Bad management

Fun

Good place not so bad flexible hours everyone's friendly customers can be a lot but it's not a bad place and there's really flexible with your hours if u want it to be

Not my favorite job

I remember the managers no being the best and unable to be empathetic towards their employees. They were a bit too strict on time management, for example if you were a minute late you would be spoken to. Yes, one minute. Would not work here again.

Pros

Good Lunch breaks

Cons

Not the best company to work for

Great place

Nice work environment and had a great time helping people with anything they needed or any questions they had about our products. Was a good job to have.

fun place to work and coworkers were amazing

it was my first job in retail and I enjoyed it very much. my coworkers were helpful and the management were engaging. overall a fun place to work just wish the pay was better

Pros

coworkers and management

Cons

customers, pay

Great company, terrible pay.

I absolutely love working for Nike. It’s slow at times, but the environment is never too overwhelming. I can easily balance at home and work life. The only downside is the pay. $10/hr is not even for all the revenue this company sees. Competitors like Adidas start out at $13/hr. Nike does offer many benefits to their employees, but it makes no sense to enroll if the pay scale is not there.

Pros

Customers, schedule, work environment, benefits

Cons

Pay

Amazing team environment with an amazing work life balance

I started my job here has a product coordinator and worked my way up to CS in a few months. Management has been nothing but supportive in my career aspirations and have done everything in there power to help me reach my goals. The workplace is a very relaxed environment and everyone here is amazing at focusing on the goal we need to achieve. I have ZERO complaints about this company.

Pros

Time off, discounts, amazing hours

Cons

Healthcare, how hard it is to get black badged

Great work environment with career growth opportunities

Great work environment with career growth opportunities

Pros

1 hour break for gym

Cons

difficult to get in

This is more about Concentrix not Nike

We are all in pandemia time, and all Nike Customer Consultants work from their homes - this is totaly different from the time when we were working in a call center - in fact that was Concentrix call center- Nike.com project.

Pros

Fantastic Nike products and great discounts for employees

Cons

Lot's of complaining consumers, specialy Polish ones

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits