NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative271 reviews

Found 271 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,838 reviews

Part time at nike

I am sure people experience different situations at different stores but I have loved my time at nike. The only issue was poor management. Your average day is talking to customers, engaging with fellow employees and wearing a brand you love. There is a lot of flexible that also comes with the job, they do work around your schedule if needed.

Pros

hour lunch

Cons

management

Productivity and a well secured service

This is a nice place to start online jobs because is the easy place for people to come an looks for jobs and bad side is the did not usually give out job to people easily

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Poor communication

You barely get a response from anyone so your really on your own after training. They don’t know more than what they teach you and don’t expect a question to get answered in chat if you escalate a call to upper management they want you to figure it out.

Pros

Remote

Cons

No help

Productive and Fun

Working at Nike has its pros and cons like any other job. The Pros is the work environment and the friendships you make with the staff. The cons can sometimes be the pay and the management .

Pros

Long Breaks, Discount, Flexible Schedule

Mangers

It really depended on who was the manager that day to decide if would go good or not. my co workers were very nice though i made a lot of new friends

Pros

co workers

Cons

managers

Horrible

Terrible company , managers don’t care about you, bad pay , monthly pay , never help when you need it and one manager in particular I won’t mention him Is very very bad

Pros

If you’re cool with cameras in your home

If your okay with cameras in your home. And secondly, the Customer reviews will cost you your job. You can handle all your calls perfectly. But if the customer rates you low then that’s on you. Doesn’t matter if you’re just going by policy. It doesn’t matter if you do your call perfectly. If the customer decides to rate you low because they’re not happy, it will be held against you. Most customers are not happy and no customer calls in to say they’re happy and don’t need anything done. Every single customer has some kind of complaint or another when they call in. How that customer decides to talk to you and treat you is another thing. The customer is allowed to manipulate you and verbally be abusive until they officially cuss or threaten you 2-3 times. So you can imagine it’s a tough environment. Call centers are the most toxic jobs I’ve ever known. Nobody cares about the agent. Not the customer and not the higher ups. Coaches may give you tips but when those don’t work, then what? You’re still held accountable for the customer not being happy with the business policy. Would I recommend working for Nike and 24-7 in touch? If you don’t mind cameras in your home and being unfairly held accountable for manipulating customers looking for free discounts and having to suck up to them while they treat you like you’re not even human sometimes, this is the place for you.

Most enjoyable job yet. Great work environment.

Fun to work for. Meet lots of new people. Hour lunch breaks. Great discounts. Floor volleyball.pink pong tables. Busy so shifts goes by quickly. Comps on company gear.

Pros

Friends you meet aka co workers hour lunch breaks.

Cons

Na

Good to work

I like to work here very much, because there working culture is brilliant. All staff are good they always help for knowing new product details. Overall Nike is good for work.

Okay place to work at

A culture of hiding away from customers. Management does not recognise if you work hard and has their favorites. Mostly young people working at the company.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Bad management

Fun

Good place not so bad flexible hours everyone's friendly customers can be a lot but it's not a bad place and there's really flexible with your hours if u want it to be

Not my favorite job

I remember the managers no being the best and unable to be empathetic towards their employees. They were a bit too strict on time management, for example if you were a minute late you would be spoken to. Yes, one minute. Would not work here again.

Pros

Good Lunch breaks

Cons

Not the best company to work for

Great place

Nice work environment and had a great time helping people with anything they needed or any questions they had about our products. Was a good job to have.

fun place to work and coworkers were amazing

it was my first job in retail and I enjoyed it very much. my coworkers were helpful and the management were engaging. overall a fun place to work just wish the pay was better

Pros

coworkers and management

Cons

customers, pay

Great company, terrible pay.

I absolutely love working for Nike. It’s slow at times, but the environment is never too overwhelming. I can easily balance at home and work life. The only downside is the pay. $10/hr is not even for all the revenue this company sees. Competitors like Adidas start out at $13/hr. Nike does offer many benefits to their employees, but it makes no sense to enroll if the pay scale is not there.

Pros

Customers, schedule, work environment, benefits

Cons

Pay

Amazing team environment with an amazing work life balance

I started my job here has a product coordinator and worked my way up to CS in a few months. Management has been nothing but supportive in my career aspirations and have done everything in there power to help me reach my goals. The workplace is a very relaxed environment and everyone here is amazing at focusing on the goal we need to achieve. I have ZERO complaints about this company.

Pros

Time off, discounts, amazing hours

Cons

Healthcare, how hard it is to get black badged

Great work environment with career growth opportunities

Great work environment with career growth opportunities

Pros

1 hour break for gym

Cons

difficult to get in

This is more about Concentrix not Nike

We are all in pandemia time, and all Nike Customer Consultants work from their homes - this is totaly different from the time when we were working in a call center - in fact that was Concentrix call center- Nike.com project.

Pros

Fantastic Nike products and great discounts for employees

Cons

Lot's of complaining consumers, specialy Polish ones

fun work, not enough pay

gerat discount, fun environment to work in. pay is horrible though for such a big company. was hired at $14 an hr. after becoming part of the " launch force" pay stayed the say to deal with the most angry customers. later i was trained in ADS for nike apps, still no pay increase. there is no room for growth. they will give you more titles and responsibilities with no reward

Pros

environment

Cons

pay

Great job and great people

If retail is what you desire to do with your time, Nike is the best option. Constantly busy and are loaded with great employees. Management is very understanding and pleasant to work for. The amount of time I spent there was enough to know that this company loves their workers.

Pros

Great hours and always busy!

Amazing environment, fantastic opportunities

Fantastic place to work at, if you working on the floor working with customers it is a great way to build your confidence and comunication skills. work here

Pros

bonuses, self improvement

Cons

...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits