NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer208 reviews

Found 208 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,838 reviews

It's a fun place to work and most of the employees are friendly.

Most of the employees are friendly and we enjoy working there. Some Manager are happy working there. We do what best to satisfied our customers. Because we want them to continue to buy, so we can have work.

Good Workplace

If you come in on time, do you work and hit your production then your good. If not then, your not. Multiple shifts and locations to choose from.Amazing benefits.1 HR Lunch2 15Min breaks

Pros

Benefits, Giveaways, occasional employee celebrations

Cons

High Turnover, Management, if no work you will be sent home early

Long work days

Get half off at the employee store .shifts are 12 hour shifts some 10 they also have weekend shift available.the Nike in Memphis also has a cafeteria

It depends...

They have a nice pay, 15 an hour when I startedand 16 when I left. You can get hired really quickly too.. My problem was the extensive work and lack of care from management. They expect me to never check my phone as if I don't have priorities other than that job. I hate it when companies do that. I NEED to beable to check my phone. The schedule is 3 days a week but it's 12 hour shifts. That depends on you. There is also a shift 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts. They have 2 great cafeterias and a nice pay but the work is extremely draining. Not hard but draining. You're inside a factory the entire time directed by leads to continue working until break. Hours are not flexible which to an extent is good. I like having a nonchanging schedule. Just make sure if you're missing work to call off.

Pros

Nice pay, nice food, 4 days off plus overtime opportunity, other benefits, Move around to different positions and different pay

Cons

Factory work, No sitting, no phones, you work hard but they wont work hard for you

Production

Just go to work and do your work. Don’t try to make friends. All about good quality, good presentation, and good production. Attendance has to be good too.

Pros

In my own space packing

Cons

Short breaks

Activeness

Good place to work, supportive, can become very sucessful. I like the company. A typical day is like rush hour traffic(production) getting yourself out of it.

It's a job

Just no. That's all I can say. Hours are long and boring. Good for seasonal employment though. Quick easy money but definitely not a career move at all.

Very nice place to work, easy to understand and very accommodating. I only had a seasonal job there but it was a very interesting job and very good food.

Fun

Picking & Packing was very exciting . It was like we where just picking shoes , clothes, and packing & Folding the boxes and then load the trucks up .

Fun job

Great work environment just need better shift leads. Great shift and workers and very understanding manager. The training process is a little challenging

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NIKE?

Productive work place who has fun team players

I love working for the nike team as a temp but i would love to become a full-time member on the team. I love the location in Byhalia because I live five minutes from the Byhalia locaton.

Messy company

Wasn’t organized at all, it was always drama for Nike to be a big company the pay is poor and the management is very rude and the full time get treated way better that the temporary workers

Kindness

It’s a great place to work, I enjoy coming to work every day. Enjoy the over time. Great location. Ready to work permanently. Love my managers they are great

Pros

Opportunity

Good job

Nike is a good job to work at and the work is easy. I think they be too hard on people But I guess they just like to push a lot of work out.!!!!!!!!!!

They always watch never letting you become comfortable at your work place

Very childish workers constantly watching you and you never reach your full potential working for them I would don’t have this Job as your only job because management lets you know you’re expendable

Pros

Deals on shoes and clothing

Cons

No privacy

On and off relationship

Nike is one of the best companies you could work for to be honest. It’s just the management that’s the problem. I was fired for not clocking out on a break we’re not to supposed to clock out on. However, I was looked at as “stealing time.” I loved it until they let me go for something so stupid. I’d recommend working there but only until you’ve found something better. Overall not worth the stress or workload. Not to mention that most of the higher positions are racists.

Pros

Half off Nike products, giveaways, pay after being there for a few raises

Cons

Horrible Healthcare benefits, Bad management, racist (don’t fall for the bs advertising)

Great experience

I loved working at Nike it was a great experience I love shoes so it was a bonus to see all the latest new shoes first hand! There are a lot of great benefits working there.

Good place

I liked it, it was a good work environment and I learned a lot from doing multiple jobs and also going to different areas every single day. My experience was very good!

Feel like home

A very happy place and lovely respectful people. I love everything about nike. I love coming to their company cause I leave happy and learn new things everyday.

Nike

You have to want to work and the manager are not help at all a lot of walking and you have to work fast. They pay you well only if you show up there’s no pto time

Great for weekends

I love working the weekends and have my weekdays off. The work is not hard and management helps you every step of the way. They have full cafeterias also

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits