NIKE

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 2,828 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,979 reviews

fun team

Overall very fun and encouraging atmosphere. Proper management team and staff in general. The work itself is not hard and the benefits are great for part time and full time.

Good part time job

Great place to work part time. Start out at minimum wage but increases yearly. Management is what you would expect in a retail store. Great work environment.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Scheduling

Fun workplace

Great people Amazing discount Retail chaoticnessStrong support from entire staff Must be available on weekends Overall strong culture Long hours Good pay

Ok

Wrong boss Long hours Horrible payManagement was horrible across the board I hated working hereJust free shoes and clothes

Good company

Good company for growth.Benefits are awesome.all inclusiveeasy to dofun environmentopportunities to transfer to other departments.loved it and would reccommend

Great company, average age of staff is 33

Great place to have a challenging and fun career. Lots of opportunity for learning and advancement. Excellent pay and benefits. Downsides - Every few years deep cuts in resources and layoffs. You have to manage your work-life balance, or you won’t have one.

Work environment

Management doesn't know their responsibilities and half a@ there roles. Some managers get positions and have no idea what they are doing. Employees don't get trained properly , very low work coverage leaving the few employees over worked. No parking for employees so they have to park in streets which is almost 15m walk and they leave at 11pm night so that's dangerous. 40% off though so that's something but not worth it.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Work Availablity is full 7 days because of "peak hours" so no work life balance, No employee parking, hourly wage is bad

Fun workplace

Nice work environment great benefits I will recommend this job to anyone. I am a college student manager works well with me to accommodate my schedule

Fun

Not a lot of advancement from the position, but a great place to meet cool people and work on fun projects. Also great benefits while working at nike.

Experience Depends on Location

Nike is a great company to work for. Lots of benefits and you work with good people. However, like any retail job, management can make the job worse than what it is. At my location, sometimes you feel unappreciated or disrespected which is unfortunate. I've seen the workplace change over the years and the turnover rate has been pretty high recently. Easy fix, but it's only fixable if the management as a whole would listen to their employees. Otherwise, it was great working there and low stress. Tensions have been high recently.

Pros

Fun Workplace, Good Pay, Great Benefits Even For Part-Time Workers

Cons

Sometimes It Is Very Demanding For A Part-Time Employee, Not Too Much Of A Work to Life Balance, Management Is Neglecting Of Employees

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NIKE?

Fun

You get alot of discounts on stuff selected. Management is good. Been here for a long time and its been going great . Work here it’s really nice i will definitely recommend

Okay Workplace

Managers are nice but you put in a lot of hours for okay pay. They schedule you for hours and you spend time just standing around doing nothing. Honestly it’s best being part time than full time if anything.

Experiencia maravillosa

Muy buen sueldo, encargados y compañeros maravillosos. Aunque presionaban con ciertos objetivos que había que cumplir (cosa que es normal), había un muy buen ambiente de equipo y siempre había recompensas por nuestro esfuerzo.

Good

Love this place, loved the people, loved the environment and the culture. Nothing bad to say.Great benefits and everyone loves getting discounts on shoes.

Fun and productive

Challenging to work at if you not prepared for retail, you get your uniform, however pay for it too. You get staff discount and no other benefits besides that.

Buen lugar todo limpio ordenado y cumplimiento de horario Nada malo que decir un buen trabajo y buen sueldo sin duda alguna lo maximo lo haria otra vez

Okay for students

The job is pretty flexible and they have a lot of fun perks like the discount and employee digital shop. Long germ, I would not recommend to stay too long. Clique heavy environment and under qualified management.

Good pay for retail work

Being on your feet all day and dealing with customers can be draining but the pay is good for retail. Easy to move up to full time if the position is available.

Entreprise innovante

Entreprise internationale innovante permettant aux salaires de trouver une flexibilité dans leur organisation vie pro/perso

It overall was enjoyable to help cutomers and wasn't a difficult job at all.

Nike was a great store to work at. For my age and the hours I worked I got great, fair pay and also got nice employee discounts. It's not hard to learn so I defiently recommend to work there.

Pros

Employee discounts

Cons

Cost

Good work place

I enjoyed working here and it was a Good job. I liked the employee discount the most and being able to see all the clothes first hand when you work in the stock room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits