Novartis
Coronavirus update
Information from Novartis:

Novartis Employee Reviews

Pakistan57 reviews
Novartis company it's a career secure job and growth tha company..and other benefits for the company....managent very helpfull or sale team r motivated
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Heslthcare
In novartis they hire from third party like HRSI so you are not given all benefits it takes time to get perminenet position there once you become perminant employ you have all benefits
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overtime
Novartis is excellent in all its values and standing worldwide. Enjoyed working there, and working particularly in the Novartis Oncology was even more satisfying. People there were not supporting, I wish they were.
i learnt a lot from there every body wanted to teach
every body was supporting.

company has standard

I spent 5 years over there n got experience for everything in life.
Motivate people
Give chance to develop self

Always involve people on innovative discussions

Fast/Action-Orientation/Initiative/Simplicity

self discipline
Novartis is a solid company that focuses on the well-being of patients. It is a company that offers greatcareer opportunity, room for advancement and excellent benefits.
In responsibilities built up better team network and insured market possibility as well visibility.
Handling sole distributor and SDS in regiom.plan target as company given Target and distribute to team and set mind at 100% Acheivment.

Maintained inventory level as secondary sale strength and set valuable investment.Managed correspondence with senior Management.
Very profession way to work.

Equipped employees with all standards training

Excellent environment to work

Follow Work life balance
Un boss culture.
Speak Up Culture.

Values the ideas of Associates.

allow work place balance.

empower the associates.

Health Insurance

Medical Coverage
I have learned to communicate with doctors and I used to discuss medical benefits of our medicine like cac1000plus TDay Benefiber and Voltral Emulgel with them. I was given the map of my territory with SMS sending system of daily call reports with accurate frequency and allocated number of visits to each doctors. I was generally
I
Pros
Incentive. Learning techniques
Cons
Long working hours
As for as concern of career growth I don't think this company is a good platform. Just do your work and get salary and benefits.
But it's was a matter of career growth I left it and joined Pacific Pharmaceutical as a managerial post.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
No career growth observed
The kind of empowerment that I did get in Novartis back then is what helped me to develop to a large extent. Highly focused on business outcome and productivity
There is worst work culture, politicics runs every where in organisation, No future for employees, in same postion have to work many years, work life balance is so so, salary part is low compare other top pharma MNC's .
Pros
Just Doing a job
Cons
No growth
first choice of being getting a permanent job offer.every body who is on medical field want to join this company for good and better life .multinational is basiccally a challenging task.
Pros
lunches and pick and drop facilities.
Cons
fitness and medical allownces.
Arbets dag i Novartis var mycket lång. Några gånger man måste jobba hela dagen.
I have learned a lot at Novartis especially In Analytical thinking, Advance thinking and innovative style of working. I am able now to lead any team anywhere in the world.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
It was a really good place to work and being a huge setuo and a multi national there was much to learn with many other other benefits such as free lunch. The only main issue was the travelling time as it is located on west wharf
Excellent experience to work with Novartis. friendly environments EXCELLENT relation with doctors.arrange free camps , detailing sessions and New launches of products in different Hospitals and clinics of physicians.
Pros
training sessions and academic activities
Cons
10 hours working
best company for pharma company and best facilities are available here for workers Lunch Barack Tea Barack and Medical facilities for higher Staff & Transport Also Available
Pros
free Lunches
Cons
Short Brake
Novartis is the best company in the industry to work with. I have learnt so many things being a part of Novartis family. management is very friendly and cooperative.
Pros
friendly culture, ethical practices
Cons
N/a
Like any other professional working organisation we have a busy day at Novartis that almost daily spent in striving for the achievement of our qualitative and quantitative objectives.
What we learned in Novartis is what does it mean to sell pharmaceutical products that is not only the way to generate revenue for the company but it is more about doing every thing by keeping Patient in the centre , l.e. A patient centric approach.

In Novartis management is actually a leader ship by the front with courage and to give lessons to all associates through becoming a role model.

Novartis provides an ideal work place culture in compliance with its value and behaviours.

I believe the hardest part of the job is to comply with the Novartis values and behaviours playing according to them because Novartis never allowed to act , behave and take any action against the code of conduct of the organisation that is purely based upon ethics.

The most enjoyable part of the jobs are countenous training and personality development activities both practically and online.
Pros
Ethical selling, development plans etc
Cons
strict policies, tough competitive environment