One Call Services

One Call Services Employee Reviews

I have always enjoyed working here. Though unfortunately they have not enough work for me to live off of. It's all perdium but I do have the freedom to do the work as I see fit.
Liked my job and was happy to work there it was a good job helping customer service and helping others making people happy and taking peoples orders when needed
Great place to work at. Good work atmosphere. Great bosses. Co workers are hardworking but easygoing too. Rund very smooth like a well oiled machine. Owner treats everyone like family .
The guy have imigrants working who he treats like. Unhumans and work thenm like. Animals 100 degrees pluss outside and him next to you yelling lets do it lets finish ....no human cam possibly do what he have them guys do..they elegal imigrants have no option but to do it..horrible experience
Pros
use of your ownn veicle to go to work
Cons
Eveeithing . he fire a crew of employees just because they took smokin breaks
I worked here for a year and realized the company is sinking .. Don't work here! Over worked and under paid! I would not recomend this compant to anyone!
Very interesting and cool just applying for other jobs need to fill this out. Need to fill out more so just typing more and more words till the programs lets it pass.
I would service irrigation systems going from customer to customer all day. Some days I would be doing installs and that gave me more experience as to how it all worked. I had a very good teacher and the office people were well put together.
- Great culture - Good benefits - Competitive wages - Family oriented - 24/7 operation - Great management - High expectations - Flexible - Laid back
Pros
Good management and team environment
Cons
Around the clock operation, system challenges
A typical day is unpredictable and often extremely stressful. There is no structure or direction. You have 3 bosses and none of them communicate, leaving confusion and misunderstanding within the work environment.
It's your typical property maintenance company. Certain places to take care of and make sure they are done to the customers satisfaction.
  1. Employee Reviews