outfitters

outfitters Employee Reviews

Pakistan15 reviews
A diligent, customer focused, retail sales and administration professional with excellent educational credentials and progressive experience in the administration, sales, customer service. Aspiring to pursue career opportunity in administration and retail field as Cashier or Sales associate with in high profile organization that rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty.
Hi outfitters is a retail leading brand in Pakistan.. it's become in 2003 and now it is the number one brand in apparel and non apparel products I am loving it
Outfitters is leading western wear brand in Pakistan .Products are competitive ,Designs are wonderful ,with strong back end HR team.Guidance from Retail GM & COO
Pros
Attractive & Competitive Salary
Cons
No Growth Track
all over the my experience at outfitters was good. the work start at 10am till 12am. as a sales excutive i've learnt alot from there like sales how to deal with customers how to get there need.
Pros
there was no pros
Cons
working was 12 hours
Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price.While they have a lot of really gorgeous clothing, their price point for the quality and notoriety of the brand loses me most of the time.
I am skill Boy I Need new offer job because I Gain experience and Marketing So you give me Chance because I do you're BRAND Famous I Know how does company All Handle........
Pros
Cons
Yes I have full care
It was a great learning while working with leading apparel company Outfitters in Pakistan. I learnt a lot and polished my skills in the relevant field.
Pros
Competitive Brand
Cons
Organizational Politics
It’s big change for me I become from sales person in garments and my next level is hospitality because I get the chance after I really enjoy my job nature .
Pros
Yearly bones salre increments
Cons
Brands cloth style
Every profession requires some sacrifices and you have to put all your efforts in it. similarly the matter is with job in retail, You have to be on duty for 13, 14 and some time 15 hours, but you're not kust getting a salary in return but also a good repute in society, a well mannered lif style, many of skills like costumer care techs etc.
work is required to earn .work is need and cumpulsory.
managment sometimes goes harder you just learn how to handle that situation.i learned how to face problems smartly and honestly.
Pros
Free lunches n parties
Cons
healthcare
Its very pleasure to work there. I had a very good experiance there. They have very wide range of product.
Customers have many choices there. They accept claims as well. They give favour to their customers.
Pros
feul allowance
Cons
over time
During one year I learned how to work in strange environment and good management of workers under me.the management of company is good. Co-workers are all cooperative. There is no any hard thing for me in my job. I enjoy all time.
Many types of benefits in outfitters like, loan facilities
Dayoff roster, leave producer and much more benefits.

Salery plus commission

Target inventive

Extra days amount
Cons
good & friendly environment , perfect place for learning about practical life.All Seniors are very polite in short, one of the best company in Pakistan for new workers. I'm very happy with company & their packages but reason of leaving the Job is quite personal.
Cons
learned how to deal with customers, and what to do to make them happy, had a great experience.