outfitters
outfitters Employee Review

August 18, 2017
Every profession requires some sacrifices and you have to put all your efforts in it. similarly the matter is with job in retail, You have to be on duty for 13, 14 and some time 15 hours, but you're not kust getting a salary in return but also a good repute in society, a well mannered lif style, many of skills like costumer care techs etc.
February 25, 2018
Same location
Sale Management (Current Employee) - Gujranwala
I am skill Boy I Need new offer job because I Gain experience and Marketing So you give me Chance because I do you're BRAND Famous I Know how does company All Handle........
Pros
Cons
Yes I have full care
February 15, 2020
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) - Punjab
Hi outfitters is a retail leading brand in Pakistan.. it's become in 2003 and now it is the number one brand in apparel and non apparel products I am loving it
October 31, 2019
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Lahore
A diligent, customer focused, retail sales and administration professional with excellent educational credentials and progressive experience in the administration, sales, customer service. Aspiring to pursue career opportunity in administration and retail field as Cashier or Sales associate with in high profile organization that rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty.
  1. One have to be a punctuate person after doing such a long time job. it helps you to maintain your character personality and communication skills.