outfitters

outfitters Employee Reviews in Lahore

A diligent, customer focused, retail sales and administration professional with excellent educational credentials and progressive experience in the administration, sales, customer service. Aspiring to pursue career opportunity in administration and retail field as Cashier or Sales associate with in high profile organization that rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty.
Outfitters is leading western wear brand in Pakistan .Products are competitive ,Designs are wonderful ,with strong back end HR team.Guidance from Retail GM & COO
Pros
Attractive & Competitive Salary
Cons
No Growth Track
Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price.While they have a lot of really gorgeous clothing, their price point for the quality and notoriety of the brand loses me most of the time.
It’s big change for me I become from sales person in garments and my next level is hospitality because I get the chance after I really enjoy my job nature .
Pros
Yearly bones salre increments
Cons
Brands cloth style
Many types of benefits in outfitters like, loan facilities Dayoff roster, leave producer and much more benefits. Salery plus commission Target inventive Extra days amount
Cons
good & friendly environment , perfect place for learning about practical life.All Seniors are very polite in short, one of the best company in Pakistan for new workers. I'm very happy with company & their packages but reason of leaving the Job is quite personal.