Oxford University Press

Oxford University Press Employee Reviews

Pakistan30 reviews

To the point and according to designate.

I have very experience in Oup. I worked there app 12 years and as per my technical field and education. I got good platform to perform and hard work. Oup consider the hard working and reward the work.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break, health care envirement

yes its a productive organization

I love to work here and safe org. for female to work. friendly environment. we are very strictly follow HSSE rules. my over all experience is thumb up.

Excellent company n job

The company is very nice and environment is also very good. I Would recommend everyone to work in this company to have a good experience. I also love to work here.

Pros

Benifits

Good place to work and you can get promotion . With you can keep up in doing your jod properly.

I really appreciate that place because the staff is gentle , respectful, and works as a family. Also, every end of a year, they organize a special dinner for the team.

Honest and zero tolerance in policy deviation

This business has the blessing because we produce intellectuals, bureaucrats, professionals who excel in their field, and good human beings who also add value to society.

Pros

Healthy and safe working environment, Punctuality, Honest, ABC Policy, ethical policy, timely disbursement of salary and other benefits.

Cons

Non

Excellent workplace for beginners

A wonderful place to work and learn new ideas and skills. They invest in people and get results.Lots of professional training opportunities are also available there.

Pros

High Salary, gratuity, provident fund, cash rewards, international trips

Cons

Office politics

Not recommend working in this organization

Very demoralizing corporate culture which thrives on mediocrity and maintaining the status quo. They do not invest in the L&D and growth of employees. The Marketing head is highly incompetent and tyrannical and no one should consider working in that department.

Pros

Health insurance, Lfa, medical allowance, yearly bonus

Cons

Overall low salary structure

It's a good place to work and grow in sales only

I worked for Oxford University Press, mainly in the support side. I felt comfortable at work while working with the company but soon realized that only the sales department had the privilege.

With the current management, the worst place to work

The place is managed by the most incompetent, unprofessional management. The staff is fantastic but feels extremely suffocated by the management. Not a place I would want to work in again.

It is the heaven for learning new things

I have been to Oxford university press for my internship. I was surrounded by skillful and expert people. I learned alot from Oxford. In future, I am looking forward to it.

A good place to work

A Company is well organized as well following international health and safety policy along with employees benefits and compensations. Company is providing free Lunch for all over the employees at head office as well as free pick and drop.

Great Environment

Best colleagues to work with. Best company to work in publishing sector. There is just one problem that the growth factor is limited here so you will have to be really good to get to the top

Productive & Fun workplace

Overall more than an average organization but the salary is very much low as compare to the market. compensation and benefits are good medical is 100 percent for spouse & parents as well.

Oxford University Press

About OUP i can say that im really enjoying my time here. The knowledge, Experience, Customer dealing & official life that i learn here that was really Awesome.

Excellent place to work, good people, caring attitude towards employees and amongst few in Pakistan with good employment retention rate.

Its been nearly 1.5 years working for OUP, so far been a learning and growing experience. People very professional, though coupled with challenges but still very caring towards employees, policies and processes are cumbersome, systems are in improvement stage still, but overall a good caring and growing organization. Benefits offered to employees are absolutely par with any Multinational in Pakistan, performance requirements are rigorous but are realistic and challenging that keep people motivated. For long term, career oriented people would get bored if they are not given enough opportunities for diversification and challenging projects, so far management is working to abreast with a good working culture, open and transparent at all levels.

Pros

Fantastic lunch at Head Office, careful towards health and safety of all employees, good perquisites and benefits.

Cons

Contract workers at lower levels seems unhappier, unique industry so less multinational players to compete at right hand.

Productive and professional Envoirnment

Perfect Organisation to work with on long term basis as it provide complete job satisfaction with good work and life balance . The people and atmosphere is friendly.

Productive and passionate work place

Best Place for work with very strong history in education. OUP Pakistan is committed to the dissemination of knowledge and publishes works that further scholarship and education. OUP Pakistan’s publishing operations fall into four distinct areas: school texts and library, higher education, academic, and lexical and general reference.

Productive environment

my time at Oxford University Press (OUP) was a short one as I was an internee there but it was a very productive one. The atmosphere was an encouraging one and I learned a lot there. People there were as I said very encouraging and helpful and I did not find anything tough there.

Interesting and fun loaded work

Book publishing and then promoting them. It was a great experience. Especially those seemingly difficult assignments and my easy winning. The book publishing market at that time was a bit old fashioned technology wise.

About Oxford University Press

It was wonderful experience to cope with different ways.Oxford University Press publish different kinds of books for different schools in Lahore and around the Pakistan.

Working is comfort with this organization

With this organization I am at ease while working. Environment is healthy for working, suitable for mental and physical health. This is a task related job. Work is appreciated here. Work pressure is a part of job but working with Oxford University Press Pakistan is fine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford University Press. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits