Pak-Qatar Family Takaful

Pak-Qatar Family Takaful Employee Reviews

Pakistan5 reviews
The Management is not cooperative with the clients and employer .Due to some other reason the image of this company is bad .............................
Company is great and well for everybody . So more of our kind information about this company nothing to saying. i humbly request to all of guys great company.
I worked there for 6 months only but learned many things.
I have got training for sales and marketing

Implement my skills to the customers

A good place to start a job
Pak qatar was new at that time when i joined but I worked with the organization and learned a lot.
Handling daily team sales submission, team sales approvals by follow up with the back-office team. Apart from the individual day to day activities.

Make daily quality check sales & verification calls to cross check with customers.

Maintaining good customer relations and ensuring all customer needs are address.

Retaining the best services and products to the customer.
This is the highly paid industry. We can achieve high goals here, because we are working under an organisation not under an individual.

Salaries are viewedevery three months after whereas designations are reviewed every six months after.

There are so many benefits here which cause a mental satisfaction as time to time training, daily sessions, rebuttals handling sessions,
Pros
we are best treated and benefited here.
Cons
Best rewards found
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pak-Qatar Family Takaful. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8