Pak Qatar Family Takaful Ltd

Pak Qatar Family Takaful Ltd Employee Reviews

I want to work in this company and I want to see my future bright, if there is any reduction in it, then I must definitely do it. God bless me more ..
Pros
Teaching
Cons
Short breaks
There is too much to be achieve for this company, specially in proper company management side along with portfolio investment management. Recruitment is much difficult there that one can achieve is on minimum.
It is a sales job Salary + commission You have to make appointments to have meeting with the clients and then make them buy you product which is Takaful. (an alternative of insurance)
My Company is Very Good. I work for my company with great devotion. My Manager always help me in any problem. I also work great for my Manager.
i have 13 years of sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies and now i need a job in dubai or abudhabi in sales banking personal loan etc i m hard worker more over i am consistent worker and honest with my job.
i really worked hard there n learn very much regarding insurance, islamic finance, takaful n many other things
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pak Qatar Family Takaful Ltd?