Pak Qatar Family Takaful

Pak Qatar Family Takaful Employee Reviews

Pakistan15 reviews
It was good working here but not anymore interested it's a targeted job quarterly targets so quit this job I thought it would be better to do some other job
i am field worker.i am meet a client and share our benifits or company polices and give policy life for client this is my job so i am not comfort in this job.
If you are energetic and don't feel shyness to visit to New people so Takaful industry is a great choice for you here you can get your dreams easily
Here if a person meet 2 persons daily he can be a champion
Related Islamic Finance PQFTL is a nice plate form, whole organization is highly qualify. Its a big organization all over the pakistan. Its Sharia department is highly qualify
PAK QATAR FAMILY TAKAFUL was a best islamic insurance company but only for sales lovers ,its benifits of job security and stipend is about to zero bus=t people erns from there.
Good Working experience with new Brand.
Learning and Development is good to improve yourself.

Good Competition within Teams.

Good Growth in Career.

HR is always to support.
First of all complete my Task related to my job description and then do the other assignment given by HOD S.

I learned the office discipline,environment,work at right time and satisfied to bosses with my work.

Management role is most important to build the any organization in the world.

The hardest part of my job is that when my hod give the assignment to me and i not understand his task then i feeling hesitation to ask again.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that learned the giving task to me completely and staff of our team is friendly type.
It was great experience working there. As we had so much good opportunity to learn how to sale policy. Apart from our daily routine we explored a lot of place where i never been. It was good working experience.

Thanks
Growing company. Culture was good. People in head office were cooperative. payment system was excellent, commissions paid on bi weekly basis. I enjoyed hiring and development of my teams. Only lacking was in training of marketing teams.
Pros
never
Cons
As there is competitive work environment there is good chance specially for the fresh job seekers that they may learn at much level by getting chance at different departments.
over all very good and healthy environment ,purely highly Islamic invested learned a lot to prove myself in other countries which now i am looking for.
Pros
dinner on over time, tours
Cons
not at all
I have done M.com in july 2013,in those days i apply to any job for
the purpose to gain experience.Now Alhmdulellah i am expert in branch in computer work,admin level etc.
Regular interaction with customers to provide them best possible service, satisfied them regarding their membership features & benefits.
Takaful is new concept which is growing here in Pakistan.

i got much experience in this company.
It was my first entry in Professional world. I learned basic excel there. Management was good and ensured my growth.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pak Qatar Family Takaful. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9