Pak Qatar Family Takaful

Pak Qatar Family Takaful Employee Reviews in Karachi

PAK QATAR FAMILY TAKAFUL was a best islamic insurance company but only for sales lovers ,its benifits of job security and stipend is about to zero bus=t people erns from there.
If you are energetic and don't feel shyness to visit to New people so Takaful industry is a great choice for you here you can get your dreams easily Here if a person meet 2 persons daily he can be a champion
Related Islamic Finance PQFTL is a nice plate form, whole organization is highly qualify. Its a big organization all over the pakistan. Its Sharia department is highly qualify
First of all complete my Task related to my job description and then do the other assignment given by HOD S. I learned the office discipline,environment,work at right time and satisfied to bosses with my work. Management role is most important to build the any organization in the world. The hardest part of my job is that when my hod give the assignment to me and i not understand his task then i feeling hesitation to ask again. The most enjoyable part of the job is that learned the giving task to me completely and staff of our team is friendly type.
As there is competitive work environment there is good chance specially for the fresh job seekers that they may learn at much level by getting chance at different departments.
It was my first entry in Professional world. I learned basic excel there. Management was good and ensured my growth.